Is Vitviper and my Vitune gone?I saw another thread

Moopy62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatchback
Country flag
I saw another thread Saying that VitViper has moved on to another job. I'm in the middle of the tune and now can't seem to get my update. I've tried emailing and posting on various sites with no response. Did I just get the shaft?
Sponsored

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
I saw another thread Saying that VitViper has moved on to another job. I'm in the middle of the tune and now can't seem to get my update. I've tried emailing and posting on various sites with no response. Did I just get the shaft?
He did move on and works for Motec now. I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for my tune with no response. Emailed him, support 6 times.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
He did move on and works for Motec now. I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for my tune with no response. Emailed him, support 6 times.
So does nobody support ktuner anymore? Because I was about to buy one

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
file a charge back if hes not finishing your tune and not replying back to your emails

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are many tuners that work with Ktuner. We have partnered with Derek Robinson to offer custom tunes and we also have Ktuner bundles with discounted custom tuning options.

https://twostepperformance.com/collections/frontpage/products/ktunerflash-v1-2-tuning-package
I'm new to tuning (car is only 2mos old), if we order a custom tune, is it a one time thing, or what if we upgrade the turbo in a year or two, will we get unlimited updates?

And the process...we just save logs and send them to be adjusted?

Thanks guys

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I'm new to tuning (car is only 2mos old), if we order a custom tune, is it a one time thing, or what if we upgrade the turbo in a year or two, will we get unlimited updates?

And the process...we just save logs and send them to be adjusted?

Thanks guys
HE will tune for your current mods. If you plan to do a major mod that requires a upgrade then you would need a new tune or retune depending on the mod.

You do some datalogs for him then he does adjustment and emails you a new calibration. You will repeat that process many times until the tune is done

OP
OP

Moopy62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatchback
Country flag
file a charge back if hes not finishing your tune and not replying back to your emails
So the issue is there may be many people who paid him for the service and he apparently skipped town? Im hoping hes just busy due to the move (should post that) because I really appreciated what he was doing. If not that could be theft of services and states attorney territory

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
So the issue is there may be many people who paid him for the service and he apparently skipped town? Im hoping hes just busy due to the move (should post that) because I really appreciated what he was doing. If not that could be theft of services and states attorney territory
First look at your payment method's charge dispute options. If you paid with a credit card, look at how many days you have to initiate a chargeback. Within that timeframe, start the process. The bank will take it from there after you tell them why, paid service not provided. They will attempt to reach the vendor, if unsuccessful, you win your money back. While going dark and not refunding the money nor providing the paid service is a pretty shit thing to do to those people, it makes it easier to get it back thru the bank.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I had ordered a KTuner V1.2 with his Stage 1 tune, and he sent the physical unit but would not respond to my inquires for the tune. Frankly, this is unacceptable - I could have purchased a V1.2 for a discount from another vendor. I went with Vittuned because of the inclusion of the Stage 1 tune. This isn’t a favor to me - I purchased a product & service combo that hasn’t been delivered. In Jersey, we call that that fraud.

Last edited:

Vincentbrown65

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I had ordered a KTuner V1.2 with his Stage 1 tune, and he sent the physical unit but would not respond to my inquires for the tune. Frankly, this is unacceptable - I could have purchased a V1.2 for a discount from another vendor. I went with Vittuned because of the inclusion of the Stage 1 tune. This isn’t a favor to me - I purchased a product & service combo that hasn’t been delivered. In Jersey, we call that that fraud.
Vit is still responding. I got my Stage 1 tune on the 6th. I think I was probably one of the last ones to order before they came off his website.

Honda Civic 10th gen Is Vitviper and my Vitune gone?I saw another thread Screenshot_20180617-224459_Gmail

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Vit is still responding. I got my Stage 1 tune on the 6th. I think I was probably one of the last ones to order before they came off his website.

Screenshot_20180617-224459_Gmail.jpg
My V2 with stage 1 shipped May 15. I was finally able to go to a friends house to use his laptop to get the info to email for the tune. Sent the serial number, Id number, and software number on May 28 and at least 5 more times with no reply yet. How long did it take once you emailed your info?

Last edited:

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
My V2 with stage 1 shipped May 15. I was finally able to go to a friends house to use his laptop to get the info to email for the tune. Sent the serial number, Id number, and software number on May 28 and at least 5 more times with no reply yet. How long did it take once you emailed your info?
My timeline was the same as yours - no reply yet.

fredfred21

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic SI coupe
Country flag
I’m about to get the v1.2 two step performance stage 1. I’ve been waiting for it to come out.
Sponsored