500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
By the look of it, i would think it is far enough from the side wall. This is my second time get a hold near the side wall.
Shops usually say any less than an inch from the edge of tread they wont patch for liability reasons. Personally I'd patch it and if it leaks then replace the tire.

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Shops usually say any less than an inch from the edge of tread they wont patch for liability reasons. Personally I'd patch it and if it leaks then replace the tire.

When you said personally i patch it, you meant the shop right? i patched plenty of bike tires before but never auto tires.

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
no Tire Shop will patch it for you, too close to the edge and they don't want the liability factor. unless you have the equipment to remove a tire from a rim and install a patch kit yourself you won't be able to get it patched. that said can try PLUGGING it and see if it holds air.

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
When you said personally i patch it, you meant the shop right? i patched plenty of bike tires before but never auto tires.
I just use a plug kit i bought from an auto parts store. Can be a pain in the butt.
Sponsored