First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All my old Z31 300zx had turbo stickers from the factory and others did too. I'd tend to think they're more 'vintage/classic' for a turbo car than rice. Modern cars with turbos may have a little turbo badge on the hatch but certainly lack the in your face: "Oy! I've got a damn turbo in me" big decals from a few decades ago.
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
All my old Z31 300zx had turbo stickers from the factory and others did too. I'd tend to think they're more 'vintage/classic' for a turbo car than rice. Modern cars with turbos may have a little turbo badge on the hatch but certainly lack the in your face: "Oy! I've got a damn turbo in me" big decals from a few decades ago.
You mean like this

Honda Civic 10th gen Is this considered too ricey/tacky? 1C1DCB51-B0B6-4A2C-BFFA-7D72FF517383

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Turbo sticker isn’t my taste, but I feel like it becomes a “ricer” issue when your slapping that sticker on all 4 corners of the car lol

Si_NSX904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think if you place it just like factory, you can't go wrong. Face it, like someone said earlier. You bought a Honda, there is a fair amount of Ricer in you. But that has evolved to mean many things. Rice to me is the addition or placement of parts / items that don't really serve a purpose, but pretend to be something they're not. Rice = an Si with a Type R badge. Non-Rice = Type R subframe placed on Si.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you want to do to your car, it's yours!

Honda Civic 10th gen Is this considered too ricey/tacky? Poser

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have them on my side skirts and I'm perfectly happy with them. A throwback to the older i-VTEC stickers on the Si was exactly why I did it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Is this considered too ricey/tacky? 20190715_072352

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those pipes are sweet! You should check out Japanese cars like this.
Not my style I was watching hondapro Jason went to Puerto Rico 6 months ago t oj a car/race show I love how they mod them back home. It looks simple and pretty. Can't wait to see a civic X with those ?
Sponsored