Is there some sort of film on the display audio system from the factory?

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I just got my car a couple weeks ago. I noticed the display audio screen has some very very fine scratches on it. I am not sure if there is some sort of film cover on it from the factory?? It certainly does not feel like glass when I touch it.
Sponsored

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Nope. That's why I bought a glass screen protector for it. The glass cover made the screen so much better.

kennu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatch 2017 1.5 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep, I bought mine screen protector from ebay.

Amanda0099

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic
Country flag
I just got my car a couple weeks ago. I noticed the display audio screen has some very very fine scratches on it. I am not sure if there is some sort of film cover on it from the factory?? It certainly does not feel like glass when I touch it.
Hi did you get the scratches out of your screen ?

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Hi did you get the scratches out of your screen ?
No but once I covered the screen with the screen protector, I could not see them anymore. The screen protector fit perfect and went on easily.

Amanda0099

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic
Country flag
No but once I covered the screen with the screen protector, I could not see them anymore. The screen protector fit perfect and went on easily.
Oh oh , right now I think they are gone , I used like a pea size of turtle wax interior protectant with soft microfiber cloth . I waiting for my screen protector from amazon . Seems to be a issue lots got , Also the black plastic around the gear shift is easy to scratch. I didn’t touch it , so I’m so wondering was if like it when I got it New two weekends ago.
Sponsored