Is there any way to make sedan's rear bumper look better?

bvFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport sedan (6mt)
Country flag
I’m pretty sure I’m the only one with these tail lights in the U.S. Haven’t seen nor heard anyone with them. Except for those w/ a hatch but those are made by OPT-7 which mine aren’t but are pretty much similar. Literally got them on amazon w/prime and I crossed my fingers hoping this would be legit and it is! Very satisfied and direct plug and play!
tail lights look good!! stop holding out and give us a link!! lol Can you make a video with them on?
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
tail lights look good!! stop holding out and give us a link!! lol Can you make a video with them on?
Lol I have all my mods listed on my garage, and the tail lights specifically. Search ACANII Civic Tail Lights on Amazon. I used the app and scrolled through a couple dozen lights until I found them. I even left a review on them. I think there’s another seller on there selling the same lights but at a higher price so it’s all up to you really. I have Prime and got them in 1 day! I’ll try to get a link and post it here, if not on a new thread. I for one definitely am not the type to hold out on things pertaining to my build because I think those who do that are selfish and want the attention and money. This is purely my daily and I enjoy every bit of it!! And yes I will get around to making a video

UPDATE: here’s the link :)
ACANII - For 2016-2019 Honda Civie Sedan Black Housing LED Tube SEQUENTIAL Turn Signal Tail Lights Brake Lamps Assembly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RF5VH83/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N4qUDbN4J9248

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol I have all my mods listed on my garage, and the tail lights specifically. Search ACANII Civic Tail Lights on Amazon. I used the app and scrolled through a couple dozen lights until I found them. I even left a review on them. I think there’s another seller on there selling the same lights but at a higher price so it’s all up to you really. I have Prime and got them in 1 day! I’ll try to get a link and post it here, if not on a new thread. I for one definitely am not the type to hold out on things pertaining to my build because I think those who do that are selfish and want the attention and money. This is purely my daily and I enjoy every bit of it!! And yes I will get around to making a video

ACANII - For 2016-2019 Honda Civie Sedan Black Housing LED Tube SEQUENTIAL Turn Signal Tail Lights Brake Lamps Assembly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RF5VH83/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N4qUDbN4J9248
Can't do it..... They misspelled Civic.:eek:
Honda Civic 10th gen Is there any way to make sedan's rear bumper look better? IMG_20191030_035343_422

bvFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport sedan (6mt)
Country flag
Lol I have all my mods listed on my garage, and the tail lights specifically. Search ACANII Civic Tail Lights on Amazon. I used the app and scrolled through a couple dozen lights until I found them. I even left a review on them. I think there’s another seller on there selling the same lights but at a higher price so it’s all up to you really. I have Prime and got them in 1 day! I’ll try to get a link and post it here, if not on a new thread. I for one definitely am not the type to hold out on things pertaining to my build because I think those who do that are selfish a

Thanks for the info! I didn't even notice your garage lol. I went on amazon and found your review

dskillz99

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I put a new diffuser and had my exhaust done. Looks better.

IMG_20190624_164402_03.jpg

Could also put on new lights where reflectors are.
_20191027_110108.JPG
Do you have the link to your diffuser ? There are so many on ebay and I'm not sure the best one....Thanks.

a.civicoco

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Here’s an idea

Honda Civic 10th gen Is there any way to make sedan's rear bumper look better? IMG_3961
Sponsored