yyalb

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 gen Civic Si
Country flag
I love the way steering feels in sport mode, but for normal driving I also want more plush ride and lower boost (on ktuner stock/23 basemap). Is there any aftermarket hack to keep the steering in sport mode while the other part of the car in normal mode? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Try tsp on the fly 1,2,3 power levels, level one is fairly close to stock if you hit sport on it

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I love the way steering feels in sport mode, but for normal driving I also want more plush ride and lower boost (on ktuner stock/23 basemap). Is there any aftermarket hack to keep the steering in sport mode while the other part of the car in normal mode? Thanks in advance.

I have a module I designed for the type r , what it does is start the car in default r+ mode and Vsa fully off. , the civic si has a button right? I mean for switch to sport ? If is like that I’m pretty sure this module will work , I will do some test in a Si .

This is the module .
The price of the module is $125 plus $8 shipping US.
There is more configuration available.

Honda Civic 10th gen Is there any way to always have the sport mode steering 20CD6773-D1BF-4DB4-99C8-22CEEF0F7ACD

Honda Civic 10th gen Is there any way to always have the sport mode steering 8E7EF27B-93EB-4DC2-929C-1992092F02DA

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I swear I don't feel a difference with sport mode on or off other than my intake is louder and the suspension is slightly bouncier.
Sponsored