Is there an app that shows WhatsApp messages on a car via Bluetooth instead of text messages?

curtnorval

First Name
curtnorval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
I don't really use text/SMS messages any more but use WhatsApp quite a lot, so in the car it would be useful to see WhatsApp messages through the HUD when connected via Bluetooth rather than texts. Is there an app or a way of changing how Android pushes the texts to the HUD? I can't seem to get the right search to find anything!

I know Android Auto has WhatsApp GB integrated which works fine if my phone is connected to the car via USB, but sometimes I just don't want to connect it and have trailing cables around the gear stick so Bluetooth would be much more convenient.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SeanOwen

First Name
Whitney Harris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C200
Country flag
You should turn to gb whatsapp for a more fresh experience. And I am using gb whatsapp at the supplier techbigs for this best current app.

Last edited:

andywilson

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda city
Country flag
You should turn to gb whatsapp for a more fresh experience. And I am using gb whatsapp at the supplier techbigs for this best current app.
gb Whatsapp is banned by his own developer because this is a beta version of WhatsApp mods in my opinion i would highly recommend you to use FMWhatsApp Apk which is newly launched on net

oscarclark

First Name
oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda city
Country flag
gb Whatsapp is banned by his own developer because this is a beta version of WhatsApp mods in my opinion i would highly recommend you to use FMWhatsApp Apk which is newly launched on net
thanks for info.but now another modified version of fm whatsapp is available with easy and advanced features.