Is there a way to search national inventory of NEW Civics?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring - White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Is there a tool that lets you search the inventory of new Civics at Honda dealerships across the country? The Honda Certified site is great, but I'm in the market for a Touring sedan and there are very few available in my immediate area with my desired specs (reasonable amount of mileage and the exterior and interior colors I'd prefer to focus on), so I'm looking at buying a 2018 Touring new. But even new 2018's seem to be scarce. It would be helpful to be able to check dealership inventories collectively rather than having to check each separately. Is this possible?
Sponsored

ajsti24

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Type RA, 2017 MB-AMG GLC43, 2019 Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a tool that lets you search the inventory of new Civics at Honda dealerships across the country? The Honda Certified site is great, but I'm in the market for a Touring sedan and there are very few available in my immediate area with my desired specs (reasonable amount of mileage and the exterior and interior colors I'd prefer to focus on), so I'm looking at buying a 2018 Touring new. But even new 2018's seem to be scarce. It would be helpful to be able to check dealership inventories collectively rather than having to check each separately. Is this possible?
Try autotrader.com and set location radius to “ANY”.

Paprocjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI, 2016 Mazda CX-5
Country flag
If your looking for something other then color and number of doors it has to be added at the dealership unfortunately. Learned that when I was looking for an SI. if your not looking for anything too specific accessory wise there may be a dealership that has installed those options. Good luck on your hunt!

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Autotrader and Cargurus are my go to websites whenever i'm in the market for a new ride. Cargurus is nicer though because it shows the price in relation to others in the nation and will tell you if the price is fair or not. Change the search radius to ANY and set options such as price range and civic trim level and search away. You can even sort it from least expensive to most so you can see the cheapest new Civic of your trim level in the USA.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring - White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Interesting. Thanks, everyone. I'll give those both a try. Out of curiosity, does anyone know how Autotrader and Cargurus' listings work? Do they rely upon self-reported data from Honda or from individual dealerships? I'm wondering how comprehensive and up-to-date they are.

martindtjr

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R 19, Sienna XLE15, Xa 06, Camry 92
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
www.listingallcars.com

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Cars.com is another one. ALL of these services rely on data provided by dealers, not Honda. Not all dealers report their inventory to these services - some use one or some of them while others use none of them. The data shown can also be outdated (vehicle has already been sold, but is still listed) or premature (vehicle is scheduled to be built and is weeks away from arriving at the dealer) depending on how the dealer reports their inventory.

In short, these types of listings usually aren't completely accurate, but they're better than nothing.
Sponsored