Is the subwoofer rattle common on all new Tourings?

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Or just a few? I'm picking up a new from the factory Touring on Sat
Sponsored

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if it's all, but it seems like it's quite a few. Even if it is all, whether or not someone notices it will depend on the type of music they listen to, how loud, their eq settings, and if they listen for it. Take some test music with you and do a test when you take delivery. You can try this file, just toss it on a flash drive.

http://www.civicx.com/attachments/rdb-woofer-test-sub-check-zip.4768/

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks, I do like heavy bass/sub. I wonder, if it's an issue whether or not to try and fix it or make a dealer fix it?

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, I do like heavy bass/sub. I wonder, if it's an issue whether or not to try and fix it or make a dealer fix it?
The dealer should fix it, though mine didn't do a great job of fixing it. Since you haven't taken delivery yet, you would probably have more leverage in getting them to fix it. Test it and if it rattles, tell them to fix it before you finalize things.

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The dealer should fix it, though mine didn't do a great job of fixing it. Since you haven't taken delivery yet, you would probably have more leverage in getting them to fix it. Test it and if it rattles, tell them to fix it before you finalize things.
Yeah it'll probably be something I have to fix at a local dealer though since I'm buying out of town.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag