is the exhaust setup on civic sport the same as the lx/ex?

placeholderusername

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport 6mt
Country flag
as title states. is the exhaust setup on the 2020 civic sport the same as the lx or any other 2.0 civic besides the fact that it’s center exit? i know it’s not true center exit because the exhaust sort of loops around after the muffler. and is it the same as 2016-2018? I’m looking to buy the invidia n1 exhaust but most of the links either don’t state if it’s for the 2.0 or will say 2016-2018. i’m assuming 2016-2020 has the same exhaust setup. sorry if this doesn’t make any sense. edit: i have a sport sedan
Sponsored

Last edited:

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
as title states. is the exhaust setup on the 2020 civic sport the same as the lx or any other 2.0 civic besides the fact that it’s center exit? i know it’s not true center exit because the exhaust sort of loops around after the muffler. and is it the same as 2016-2018? I’m looking to buy the invidia n1 exhaust but most of the links either don’t state if it’s for the 2.0 or will say 2016-2018. i’m assuming 2016-2020 has the same exhaust setup. sorry if this doesn’t make any sense.
Im almost 100% that they are not the same, at least for the hatch. The spare tire compartment on the ex does not allow a center mount exhaust, not sure about the lx though.

Last edited:
OP
OP

placeholderusername

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport 6mt
Country flag
I dont really know if you need an answer anymore or not but im almost 100% that they are not the same, at least for the hatch. The spare tire compartment on the ex does not allow a center mount exhaust, not sure about the lx though.
sorry i should i have specified i have the sedan. that sort of answers my question. i don’t care for the center exit so if i got a new exhaust i would be going from center exit to exit on the right so i’m just wondering if i would require extra modification or it would just bolt in

Alex O

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
sorry i should i have specified i have the sedan. that sort of answers my question. i don’t care for the center exit so if i got a new exhaust i would be going from center exit to exit on the right so i’m just wondering if i would require extra modification or it would just bolt in
Ive never heard anyone wanting to go from center mount to an edge mount so my take is as good as yours. Youd prolly have to get on the ground and check out the undercarriage to see. Id think it would require some kind of additional modification since the ex would if you wanted center mount.
Sponsored