Is it possible to fit an Si lower grille on a sport touring hatch with no modifications?

disc1pline

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' sport touring hatch
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'm trying to replace the OEM lip that came with my sport touring hatch and I found out from a piece of GReddy documentation that I can fit the Si lower grille on the FK7 which will allow me to run more aftermarket lips. The part number is 71102-TGG-A00.

I was wondering if anyone had personal experience mounting this part onto their sport hatch? and If so, what were your results? did you have to modify to make it fit? I called GReddy to ask and the tech rep said the Si bumper and the Sport hatch bumper is really similar so it should fit, but I wanted a more definitive answer before I made the purchase.

Honda Civic 10th gen Is it possible to fit an Si lower grille on a sport touring hatch with no modifications? 1655489162405
Honda Civic 10th gen Is it possible to fit an Si lower grille on a sport touring hatch with no modifications? 1655489214819
Honda Civic 10th gen Is it possible to fit an Si lower grille on a sport touring hatch with no modifications? 1655489368625

fk8db

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I'm trying to replace the OEM lip that came with my sport touring hatch and I found out from a piece of GReddy documentation that I can fit the Si lower grille on the FK7 which will allow me to run more aftermarket lips. The part number is 71102-TGG-A00.

I was wondering if anyone had personal experience mounting this part onto their sport hatch? and If so, what were your results? did you have to modify to make it fit? I called GReddy to ask and the tech rep said the Si bumper and the Sport hatch bumper is really similar so it should fit, but I wanted a more definitive answer before I made the purchase.

1655489162405.png
1655489214819.png
1655489368625.png
I have the same question☹

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag

Yes it is. Did it here:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/greddy-lip-on-hatchback-issue-2-new-updates.26688/