• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is it Only me

Xionzel

First Name
Xionzel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
I reserved with deposit a liquid carbon late may on the Acura site selected the dealership. It’s almost august and my dealership has gone through 2 batches of cars 1/4 pre sold 3/4 not. The one I reserved isn’t built yet and no details on when it will be. I’m just wondering if I’m being impatient and some of you are still waiting on reserved cars also? What was the point in reserving one if they won’t build it the next time allocations become available? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ty

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I reserved with deposit a liquid carbon late may on the Acura site selected the dealership. It’s almost august and my dealership has gone through 2 batches of cars 1/4 pre sold 3/4 not. The one I reserved isn’t built yet and no details on when it will be. I’m just wondering if I’m being impatient and some of you are still waiting on reserved cars also? What was the point in reserving one if they won’t build it the next time allocations become available? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ty
Not just you. I ordered a white with red interior 6mt. A month later my dealer said that my car had a build date of August 21st and wouldn't arrive until sep. Went a searched other dealerships and found a dealer with a liquid metal and red interior who matched the price and I went home with the car. I ordered my car early june

steel2heel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Acura RDX
Im in the same boat reserved on March 14th would've been the 12th except the sales guy that got my reservation thought I was looking for a used car doh!

Last edited:

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I reserved a Red+Ebony 6MT on April 20 and still waiting for a build. Yeah it’s frustrating but the way it works is you’re not ordering a hamburger. Acura is going to build what it wants and allocate those to dealers.

if what you reserved comes to the dealer and you’re next in line you should get it. If you don’t, take it up with the dealer. I’m sure someone that walked in after me has reserved and received their car. But I haven’t seen any dealers within 250 miles get a red+Ebony 6MT yet, so it’s not like they gave “my” car to someone else. I expected it would be 4 months when I reserved, just given supply chain stuff. But I also expect to get exactly what I want.

Last edited:

dancingqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘04 Acura TSX
I reserved a liquid carbon CVT tech in mid-April and don’t have a build date. The dealership has said Acura hasn’t allocated that build to them yet.
They told me a few weeks ago Acura is giving them an additional apex blue that is being built this month. That’s my second choice, so I’m just gonna go with that.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah it’s frustrating but the way it works is you’re not ordering a hamburger. Acura is going to build what it wants and allocate those to dealers.
Very well put, and I totally agree that it's frustrating.

For what it's worth, the reservation I put in on 3/10 is set to be built this week, but I was able to swoop an Integra that met my requested specs that was randomly allocated to a dealer without an order ~120mi away. Acura would not be doing well in the hamburger game, but this car is worth the wait.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Yea at this point if you really want your car your going to have to search it out and all the acuras I went too were willing to talk numbers over phone or email which made it easier for me to get my car from a further location. The car is worth it. I only like coming to work now because it gives me a reason to drive the car