wanDUH

First Name
wanDUH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX Hatchback,1999 Honda Accord EX
Country flag
Is it bad To use chemical guys products like the waterless car wash, speed wipe, or ceramic detailer spray often...? I love the shine after using these and I think I'm getting too obsessed. Just wanted to know if I should take these products out of my car and leave them at home so I won't be able to use them when I'm bored at work...
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. And they are good as as arm exercise too.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Is it bad To use chemical guys products like the waterless car wash, speed wipe, or ceramic detailer spray often...? I love the shine after using these and I think I'm getting too obsessed. Just wanted to know if I should take these products out of my car and leave them at home so I won't be able to use them when I'm bored at work...
Since i ceramic coated my car i use wizards mist and shine every other day to keep my car clean in between washes. You can never keep your car to clean

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have 3D waterless wash that I also use at a higher concentration as a spot cleaning solution. That along with hybrid solutions ceramic detail spray keep things slick and shiny between washes

And yes... They are definitely in my trunk
Sponsored