Is honda civic a nice car?

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm a long time Honda fan and imo Honda is getting out of hand on pricing. In 2015 the EXL and Si were the top tear Civics at a retail of ~24k but could be easily bought for $20k ballpark. Now we have 29k-35k civics? You can buy a freaking Highlander or Pilot for that price.. lol or a V6 Camery or 2.0T Accord Sport. Love love love Honda but have we all noticed the degraded build quality, "panel gaps, infotainment issues, thin cheap interiors we are not use too. I know I know Honda is trying to make it "light". Forget that and stiffen up that body and give us better quality. It's like the medal gets thinner, materials are cheaper and bugs in the electronics and engines. But with that all said a EXT or Hatch Sport is a good value compared to the competition.

Normally years 3-4 Honda irons out all the little issues and gives us a great car.
Sponsored

Giltibo

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Accord Coupe 5MT. '18 Civic Sport Touring 6MT (Both Red!)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My wife drives a 2018 Sport Touring Hatch (with a 6MT - We live in Canada), and it's just amazing! The Sport / Sport Touring comes with 18" wheels and 40-profile tires (235/40-18s) and yet drives smooth as silk. See for yourself, go drive one and make up your own opinion. I bet you'll be impressed!