Is anyone else experiencing 18 deficiencies with their car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
So i guess the only 1 good Civic Honda built was the one that was tested for North American Car of the Year.
Sponsored

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
I have no time to response to nonsense on how and what I should feel or do or if I missed your point with your questions. I am upset and vocal BECAUSE of how Honda is treating me AFTER THEY TOOK MY MONEY. I have a saying "YOU CAN SEE A COMPANY'S TRUE COLORS AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, NOT BEFORE" I don't trust this car anymore. I am wasting to much of my time and energy on trying to get my trust back but how they are treating me (like they have all the time in the world now that they have my money) is not helping and just making it worse. As far as my dealer, they are trying their best in trying to make me happy but they can only do so much cause they are under Honda's control (if they fix something without their approval they won't get paid and I don't blame them). Most of my issues were "cannot duplicate" and therefore were not addressed cause they have no proof at that time of inspection. So basically if you can't duplicate it, YOU ARE A LIAR OR FRAUD in Honda's eyes. Come on man...give me a f***ing break...especially after you scam me out of my money with this one. I am from Canada...we don't have luxurious lemon law like you down in the south. We have to fight for it tooth and nail over here(refund) and if necessary, fight viciously for it like exposing all of their skeletons in their closet as I am doing. I will stop exposing their filth (truth from underneath their carpet) once I get my money back. Honda are not the clean people you think they are. Check underneath their carpet if you really want to see what they do with their filth (BS). You think they clean it (resolve it nicely) but they don't (they just hide it).

BTW...the odds of me even thinking of trying to fix anything myself (after them taking my $30K) is exactly the same odds as of Honda refunding my money with no resistance at all which is really funny the more that I think about it. This is their problem...not mine. Start earning my money (making me happy) instead of releasing cars you were aware of that had and still have QC issues.
Canadian here as well, so, no.

And also, as for the duplication thing - of course if you can't duplicate it they will be skeptical.

"I want my money back because this thing is broken, although I can't show you" - on a 30K vehicle that loses its value as soon as it's registered; you don't think it's reasonable that they ask you to duplicate issues?

Leaking headlights - easy to duplicate, you spray water onto it
Whistlining noise in feet mode - easy to duplicate
Vent won't stay up - very easy to duplicate
Wireless charger not charging - easy to duplicate, and it looks like you had a replacement already. This may be your phone, as the coil in the back cover is differently positioned for every phone.
Panel gaps - just show dealer
etc. etc. etc.

That said, I looked into canadian organizations and found this - maybe it'll be helpful to you: http://www.camvap.ca/

OP
OP

mycivicisalemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
So i guess the only 1 good Civic Honda built was the one that was tested for North American Car of the Year.
No...Honda pays them to be blind, deaf and play dumb when it comes to criticism. Please...don't be naive when it comes to how reality works with these magazines. Look to your local government on how "hush" money works if you don't know and want to learn.

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hey stupid. Ya you. Could I interest you in a mint '16 Civic Touring with no issues whatsoever? This car is perfect for you. It is flawless...no issues...I PROMISE. Hey...Its a Honda man. Should I say more? I'm asking $30K for it. So when do you want to pick it up? Sounds familiar (Honda's sales representatives)? Who would you trust more? Someone who is trying to make a dollar or someone who is trying to SAVE you a dollar? Stop posting...you sound like your one of your family works for Honda or owns Honda shares.
Well looks like the stupid bought it and it was you!

Jaiieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
This clown would buy a hammer, smash his finger with it, then blame the hammer.

The fact that he bought a car that he can't test drive? This some type of rule in Canada thats different from the states?

StewPiddass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Though I haven't gone over mine with a fine tooth comb as I believe the OP has I have found a few issues with my '16 Touring (built in January)

1. Subwoofer / rear deck rattle drives me nuts, even with sub level at half and volume below 15

2. Bluetooth audio seems to cut out (sounds like a cd skipping)

3. Now and then the whole audio system has no sound, you can switch sources but still nothing, seems to go away after you turn it off for a few minutes.

4. Now I think this is just a personal gripe but I wish you could cancel the ACC and just have regular cruise. I have it set at the closest following distance but it still slows down when someone makes a lane change way ahead of me, this really drives my wife nuts "why are you slowing down?!" I guess she's so used to my aggressive driving style and fast closing speeds that it just seems weird to her.

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Though I haven't gone over mine with a fine tooth comb as I believe the OP has I have found a few issues with my '16 Touring (built in January)

1. Subwoofer / rear deck rattle drives me nuts, even with sub level at half and volume below 15

2. Bluetooth audio seems to cut out (sounds like a cd skipping)

3. Now and then the whole audio system has no sound, you can switch sources but still nothing, seems to go away after you turn it off for a few minutes.

4. Now I think this is just a personal gripe but I wish you could cancel the ACC and just have regular cruise. I have it set at the closest following distance but it still slows down when someone makes a lane change way ahead of me, this really drives my wife nuts "why are you slowing down?!" I guess she's so used to my aggressive driving style and fast closing speeds that it just seems weird to her.
You can choose regular cruise if you want. Hold down the distance button for more than a second and it switches to regular cruise control. Read the owners manual for more details.

OP
OP

mycivicisalemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring

The fact that he bought a car that he can't test drive? This some type of rule in Canada thats different from the states?
Irrelivalant

You must be mentally chanllenged for you to use an example like that. It's ok...we are supposed to make you feel that you belong with us so in response to your comments I will understand your special needs.

Jaiieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Irrelivalant

You must be mentally chanllenged for you to use an example like that. It's ok...we are supposed to make you feel that you belong with us so in response to your comments I will understand your special needs.
I believe you mean irrelevant which makes it even more ironic from someone calling others mentally challenged. Have a great day!

Last edited:
OP
OP

mycivicisalemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I believe you mean irrelevant which makes it even more ironic from someone calling others mentally challenged. Have a great day!
I am firm believer of Karma. Remember me when your car keeps letting you down. :) (no further comments to you)

Last edited:

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
lol, if you are a "firm believer of karma", have you considered that you had some something incredibly bad, which is why karma is getting back at you with a shitty car?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.