THDRicky

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I bought some taillight from them and I’ve been emailing them to ask them the status on my order and they haven’t emailed me back I’m kinda getting worried because I paid over 300 for them I just don’t want to get screwed over let me know if you guys have bought from them
Sponsored

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I have no personal experience with them, but their BBB profile does not exactly inspire confidence. You have to take BBB ratings with a grain of salt, but man, that's a lot of complaints.

How long ago did you make the purchase? If it's only been a few days, I'd suggest waiting a little longer. But if it's been weeks, you should probably look into getting a refund. Hopefully you paid with a credit card or Paypal (goods & services)

OP
OP

THDRicky

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
i order it on the 9th or September i got one email from them saying "They sent the goods to the carrier, but it hasn't been updated." So they are sending the stuff from china why is it called american modified?

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
i order it on the 9th or September i got one email from them saying "They sent the goods to the carrier, but it hasn't been updated." So they are sending the stuff from china why is it called american modified?
To give people a feeling they sell quality stuff. I bet all of their items are Chinese knock off and cheap stuff.

OP
OP

THDRicky

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I got my taillights from thus company so it’s not a scam. It feels high quality too

Honda Civic 10th gen Is American Modified a legit company? 58ED5884-32B3-43FC-B358-56E67E5A0EC7

Honda Civic 10th gen Is American Modified a legit company? 6E553F2C-7946-468B-9EB1-895D223ED445

WhoStoleMyVTEC

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si (Fc3)
Country flag
Glad to hear everything ended up working out. How do you like them?
Sponsored