iPhone 6 Bluetooth Audio Stuttering Issue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
It's just part of the general jankiness of the infotainment system.
If you swipe down from the top you can get into the settings and see all the processes running.
Your phone isn't the issue.
What? How are you able to do that? Can you explain in details? Or please give the path. Thank you!
Sponsored

antsince2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
I have the Touring model and just last night I noticed a fairly huge amount of stuttering and choppiness when playing any audio via Bluetooth connection to the stereo. It seemed to have gotten much worse just overnight which is really weird. I haven't had an iOS update for at least a month or two so I know that isn't to blame. Is anyone else with an iPhone experiencing the same thing? There is no way I want to plug in my phone to use CarPlay every time I get into my car. I had a $25 Bluetooth adapter in my '08 Civic that worked flawlessly every time and yet my brand new car can't handle it. :thumbsdown:
My 2016 civic stutters also during Bluetooth audio or Pandora playback also sometime the audio power button will not turn the audio off, dealer reset it and it helps for a little while then it starts its madness all over again very annoying. I now have paper trail with Honda but to resolution to this issue..

ahiguero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Honda Civic EX-L With Navigation
My 2016 civic stutters also during Bluetooth audio or Pandora playback also sometime the audio power button will not turn the audio off, dealer reset it and it helps for a little while then it starts its madness all over again very annoying. I now have paper trail with Honda but to resolution to this issue..
mine is even worst i have noticed that although the stutter has gone when i connect the phone via USB after a couple of minutes Radio reception (FM, AM) dies and only comes back the next day...i am able to replicate the issue every time so i will take the car to the dealership on Friday

pammerpam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXL
I have this problem bigtime in my 2016 Honda civic EXL - it bugs me no end because Honda eliminated the CD player so now all I have is stuttering sounds. I love to listen to music and let's just say this is NOT the way to do it. I am looking for a CD aftermarket solution or I will have to think about a new car. The sounds quality just plain sucks. No one seems to have a "fix" - I have rebooted etc.

lucashend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have this problem bigtime in my 2016 Honda civic EXL - it bugs me no end because Honda eliminated the CD player so now all I have is stuttering sounds. I love to listen to music and let's just say this is NOT the way to do it. I am looking for a CD aftermarket solution or I will have to think about a new car. The sounds quality just plain sucks. No one seems to have a "fix" - I have rebooted etc.
Unfortunately, the best "fix" for now is to plug in and use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.

krikaoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I have found this same issue with my EX-T and iPhone 6 Plus. Phone calls via Bluetooth are fine, streaming audio is very choppy and skippy.
Music by Bluetooth is fine, but when I try to stream WhatsApp sound message, the sound becomes messy. My 20 dollar Bluetooth accessory at Amazon was better to stream... just the mic it wasn't .
Sponsored