iPhone 13 Pro Max on Civic hatch 2018

CoolKen7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new iPhone 13 and I am having this really annoying problem with the infotainment. Every time I connect the phone with bluetooth I get this weird looking screen that I didn't have before with other phones. Like the interface doesn't display the title track or any other information other than my phone name...

I thought the problem was my new phone but I tested with another 10th gen civic and its fine. I'll post some pictures and hope someone can help me solve this problem...

Honda Civic 10th gen iPhone 13 Pro Max on Civic hatch 2018 tempImage8mOWa3

Honda Civic 10th gen iPhone 13 Pro Max on Civic hatch 2018 tempImageGNcym2

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Factory reset your unit or clear out your Bluetooth connections. Better yet use CarPlay. Much better audio quality

OP
OP

CoolKen7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Have you tried restarting the head unit to begin with
Yeah I tried that many times and its still the same with he same phone. But goes back to normal when I connect another phone to it...

OP
OP

CoolKen7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Factory reset your unit or clear out your Bluetooth connections. Better yet use CarPlay. Much better audio quality
I guess I will have to give factory reset a try. I do use apple CarPlay but sometimes I like to use my phone wirelessly during my drive.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Which audio app are you using? Might be related to the app or the song. Try use another app or play another album/song

Furgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T Hatchback
Country flag
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new iPhone 13 and I am having this really annoying problem with the infotainment. Every time I connect the phone with bluetooth I get this weird looking screen that I didn't have before with other phones. Like the interface doesn't display the title track or any other information other than my phone name...

I thought the problem was my new phone but I tested with another 10th gen civic and its fine. I'll post some pictures and hope someone can help me solve this problem...

tempImage8mOWa3.png

tempImageGNcym2.png
Had the same issue. Restarted the phone and it fixed it.