Invitation! 2016 Apple CarPlay / Android Auto Paid Online Research

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord, 2015 Chevy Equinox
Anyone else get this email?

Hello,

Because of your 2016 Honda vehicle, your email was given to us so we may invite you to participate in some paid research.

Would you be interested in making $75 for filling out a simple online survey giving feedback on how Apple CarPlay or Android Auto function in your 2016 vehicle? (no strings attached) We need 700 people for this research!

If you would like to participate, please take this 3-minute survey, we will use this to see if you pre-qualify. Your participation is completely confidential.

Nationwide Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Survey

If you do not want to click on the link you may email [email protected] and one of our team members will give you a call to screen you over the phone. Please include your phone number — or if you want to make sure this is legitimate just send us your name and we will look up your phone number on the list we were provided.

Thank you,
Laurie

Laurie Mohler
740-972-8501 c
740-881-9512 o
Presidentwww.lakamo.com

Lakamo RecruitingBecause your research is only as good as your recruit!A WBENC Certified Women's Business Enterprise

Honda Civic 10th gen Invitation! 2016 Apple CarPlay / Android Auto Paid Online Research blue-seal-280-80-lakamo-recruiting-company-inc-70080539

The information transmitted in this communication is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the material from your computer.
If you do not wish to be contacted in the future please email [email protected] with "remove me" in the subject line.
Sponsored

whaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, Black w/ Ivory interior
Country flag
Anyone else get this email?

Hello,

Because of your 2016 Honda vehicle, your email was given to us so we may invite you to participate in some paid research.

Would you be interested in making $75 for filling out a simple online survey giving feedback on how Apple CarPlay or Android Auto function in your 2016 vehicle? (no strings attached) We need 700 people for this research!

If you would like to participate, please take this 3-minute survey, we will use this to see if you pre-qualify. Your participation is completely confidential.

Nationwide Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Survey

If you do not want to click on the link you may email [email protected] and one of our team members will give you a call to screen you over the phone. Please include your phone number — or if you want to make sure this is legitimate just send us your name and we will look up your phone number on the list we were provided.

Thank you,
Laurie

Laurie Mohler
740-972-8501 c
740-881-9512 o
Presidentwww.lakamo.com

Lakamo RecruitingBecause your research is only as good as your recruit!A WBENC Certified Women's Business Enterprise

Honda Civic 10th gen Invitation! 2016 Apple CarPlay / Android Auto Paid Online Research blue-seal-280-80-lakamo-recruiting-company-inc-70080539

The information transmitted in this communication is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the material from your computer.
If you do not wish to be contacted in the future please email [email protected] with "remove me" in the subject line.
I dunno, sounds suspicious.

Shazam74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX/1984 Corvette
Country flag
Just got the same thing the other day. Has anyone done it?

ravensword21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T WOP
Yeah this research is legit. I did it a month ago. It is an online survey that takes about 30 minutes in regards to Apple Car play. Lakamo research is a real company that does research for companies. I believe they are based out of Columbus Ohio.

Usually once you reply to the email a reprentative will contact you and ask questions about how you use Apple Car play. If you are approved another representative will call you to get more information. The only information they will ask for are your address to send the check and your date of birth nothing else. My $75.00 check came in the mail a week after I did the survey. Take advantage of it guys! It's $75.00! Haha.

guinnesshouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan
I just recently received my $75.00 check. At first, I was a little skeptical, but I did a little research on the company doing the survey and I determined they were legit. The survey only took 20 minutes and i received the check one week later.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I got a ridiculously long one from Honda where I definitely gave them some tough love on some of the issues with the infotainment system, haven't received the CarPlay one yet. Though I love that they're doing it - its a good start, but there's room for improvement. I definitely find that when I try to start Spotify, Podcasts, or another music app, sometimes it just sits at an empty "play screen" with nothing loaded. Sometimes it'll eventually play, other times I have to take my out, turn it off and on, and hope it pairs.