South86

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Coupe, 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec, 2013 Ram 1500 SLT
Country flag
Looking to get people who own these exhausts opinions. I like how both of them look and I am not looking for an exhaust that is loud. I’ve watched YouTube videos of both but you can’t really tell the sound from video clips. Reading what I’ve found on both of them, little to no highway drone on either exhaust which is what I want. From pictures they both look like they have good fitment on the car. (I have a 2020 SI Coupe)
What are your experiences with them?
Sponsored

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Looking to get people who own these exhausts opinions. I like how both of them look and I am not looking for an exhaust that is loud. I’ve watched YouTube videos of both but you can’t really tell the sound from video clips. Reading what I’ve found on both of them, little to no highway drone on either exhaust which is what I want. From pictures they both look like they have good fitment on the car. (I have a 2020 SI Coupe)
What are your experiences with them?

If you leave the stock front/downpipe, the R400 is awesome. Deeper tone, minimal drone compared to stock, quality parts. It's a solid option. Louder when you want to be, chill when you don't. Don't regret at all.

LJD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Sedan
Country flag
R400 with stock pipe is a beautiful sound, with aftermarket pipes I am considering putting stock exhaust on.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had the Invidia R400 on my Si for 1 month paired with the 27won Catted DP and FP. From the outside it sounds nice when driving past, not too loud, but on the inside it has a lot of boomy bass, and one of my gripes was that there wasn't a whole lot of excitement going through tunnels/underpasses, and when rev-matching downshifts.

A month later AWE released their offering, and it's been absolutely brilliant for me! My 27won Catted DP makes it about 20-25% louder (as would any other aftermarket DP, even more if Catless) so there is a hum at highway cruising RPM, but not super intrusive and not AWE's fault as they built the system based on a stock DP car.

I've gotten several people to switch over from various exhausts to AWE, and 10 months later I still LOVE it!

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
I had the Invidia R400 on my Si for 1 month paired with the 27won Catted DP and FP. From the outside it sounds nice when driving past, not too loud, but on the inside it has a lot of boomy bass, and one of my gripes was that there wasn't a whole lot of excitement going through tunnels/underpasses, and when rev-matching downshifts.

A month later AWE released their offering, and it's been absolutely brilliant for me! My 27won Catted DP makes it about 20-25% louder (as would any other aftermarket DP, even more if Catless) so there is a hum at highway cruising RPM, but not super intrusive and not AWE's fault as they built the system based on a stock DP car.

I've gotten several people to switch over from various exhausts to AWE, and 10 months later I still LOVE it!

Question. Do you get ECU codes from running your dp? Curious because a lot of people seem to have issues with their prl dp from what I've been reading just wondering if all of the down pipes have similar issues or not?

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question. Do you get ECU codes from running your dp? Curious because a lot of people seem to have issues with their prl dp from what I've been reading just wondering if all of the down pipes have similar issues or not?
No CEL with the DP, I have Hondata with the appropriate settings :)