CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Hello everyone! I joined the CTR family a few weeks ago and have been lurking the forums for all the useful information that many of you have posted. Thank you for that. My first mod is going to be an exhaust since i feel like the car is a bit quite for my taste and i cant seem to choose from the 2 exhaust that i listed. So for those that have either exhaust or if you consider yourself an expert and you want to help a brother out please tell me why. Invidia R400 vs HKS Legamax. Thanks again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CHiNG818

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
i just finished watching videos on the invidia r400 and it does sound a bit loud inside the cabin :thumbsup:

tyebo5

Type R For Life!
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR ChampionshipWhite
Country flag
i just finished watching videos on the invidia r400 and it does sound a bit loud inside the cabin :thumbsup:
I've had the Invidia R400 for several months now and it's a beautiful high-quality exhaust for a decent price. The exhaust has a nice deep tone to it and yes there is some drone but nothing obnoxious. IMHO
all exhaust for the CTR drones except the ones with the valve control like Remus and Armytrix.

OP
OP
CHiNG818

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I've had the Invidia R400 for several months now and it's a beautiful high-quality exhaust for a decent price. The exhaust has a nice deep tone to it and yes there is some drone but nothing obnoxious. IMHO
all exhaust for the CTR drones except the ones with the valve control like Remus and Armytrix.
thanks for the input brother everything helps in my decision

tdsounds

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Civic Type R
Country flag
You may want to check out this video of the legomax driving around town. I had the r400. Sound beautiful during startup, revmatching, and shifts. I just couldn't handle to drone at 3k to 4krpm. I also had a high flow downpipe. I now have milltek exhaust fully resonated. Quiet around town, until I get on it. Sometimes I want a little more, but nah I didn't want the attention. The r400, you knew I was driving close by.

OP
OP
CHiNG818

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
You may want to check out this video of the legomax driving around town. I had the r400. Sound beautiful during startup, revmatching, and shifts. I just couldn't handle to drone at 3k to 4krpm. I also had a high flow downpipe. I now have milltek exhaust fully resonated. Quiet around town, until I get on it. Sometimes I want a little more, but nah I didn't want the attention. The r400, you knew I was driving close by.
I think I'm leaning towards the HKS legamax exhaust right now.

OP
OP
CHiNG818

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I'm not liking what people have to say about the Invidia R400 drone. It might get annoying after some time.

OP
OP
CHiNG818

CHiNG818

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag