Invidia Q300 installed

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
Installed the q300 exhaust last night. Had to purchase from AUS since it seems the US is not getting this exhaust. I wanted something with zero drone after having a track exhaust on my s5 for the last 3 years. After seeing a couple videos on IG from other countries and seeing the pricepoint this seemed to fit the bill.

Install was pretty straight forward, like the R400, the Q300 also comes with the front pipe. It is a 76mm exhaust all the way to muffler.

Startup is a nice mellow rumble and revs are deep noted. Highway acceleration is louder but not deafening and at cruising sounds basically stock.

Price was optimal, after exchange rate it came out to $770 plus $400 in shipping. Considering it also comes with front pipe I thought the pricing was excellent and still less than I paid for my S5 exhaust. Purchased from JDMyard in AUS. They are currently running a sale on it still.

Overall I highly recommend anyone who is looking to upgrade the sound but not go extreme to definitely try and source this exhaust.

For sound clips check me out on IG: @typerdad

Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Q300 installed 20190417_182119
Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Q300 installed 20190417_182815
Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Q300 installed 20190417_205238
Honda Civic 10th gen Invidia Q300 installed 20190417_205252

Roadcone

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 FR-S + '19 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HEY It's the guy who linked me the !300 instagram video on facebook! Let us know how you like it now that its on the car. I'm between this and the HKS Hi-Power spec-L

Hayabusa160

The Master
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
im very curious how the inside of this thing looks like. it looks like the oem s2k mufflers with the dual pass design.

OP
OP
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
HEY It's the guy who linked me the !300 instagram video on facebook! Let us know how you like it now that its on the car. I'm between this and the HKS Hi-Power spec-L
Hey kyle, I have put about 80 miles on it so far and its just what i was looking for. better than stock but not droning me out while i cruise. I bet a downpipe with this would really seal the deal for the sound. Not sure how real it is but feel a little improvement in acceleration in the butt dyno but I know typically these days exhaust arent worth very much power. The front pipe was a little free flowing

Last edited:

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks really nice I’m definitely now getting this one over the R400. Do you have a stock down pipe? Is there any chances of getting a sound clip? Thanks again?

OP
OP
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
That looks really nice I’m definitely now getting this one over the R400. Do you have a stock down pipe? Is there any chances of getting a sound clip? Thanks again?
Yes I am running the stock downpipe. Check out my IG @typerdad. I posted a soundclip there in the post.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
If you have instagram I posted some in my install post. @typerdad
Perfect, thanks! I'm still in the hunt for an exhaust system that's slightly louder than stock with less drone on the highway without breaking the bank. I thought about a titanium valved setup, but seeing that exhausts are most aesthetic for this car, I decided against it.

OP
OP
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
Very nice!

I am quite curious why this has not release yet in US.
I wondered the same thing. US dealers kept saying march/april. I got tired of waiting and saw the deal on jdmyard. Figured if or when it does come out in US it was prob going to be priced about what I paid.

Midarete

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #4870
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wondered the same thing. US dealers kept saying march/april. I got tired of waiting and saw the deal on jdmyard. Figured if or when it does come out in US it was prob going to be priced about what I paid.
I think the price will actually be cheaper. Since the R400 is already 1.1k MSRP.

I heard your sound clips, not sure if I like it too much compared to the R400. Do you happen to have any sound clips from outside the car?
Sponsored