Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Is this product still available? The link doesn't work
That section is currently being revised to not include full race-only pipes. The Front Pipe is fine to order...it's actually part of the factory cat-back exhaust system. Please just email [email protected] and we can set you up with an order for that product in the meantime.
Sponsored

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
That section is currently being revised to not include full race-only pipes. The Front Pipe is fine to order...it's actually part of the factory cat-back exhaust system. Please just email [email protected] and we can set you up with an order for that product in the meantime.
I bought the Invidia r400 from your company for my 2017 Si sedan. Does it include a front pipe or would I need to buy one separately?

GrimSi710

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Civic Economy, 05 Honda Civic Lx
Country flag
It does not include the front pipe. Only the Type R application automatically includes the front pipe. I would definitely recommend picking up the front pipe.
hello! i recently installed the r400 invidia catback exhaust does that already include the Front pipe?

SlowAP2

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 04 S2K,
Country flag
Does the front pipe make any change in sound over OEM? Is there any dynos with just this front pipe and nothing else done?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hello! i recently installed the r400 invidia catback exhaust does that already include the Front pipe?
Only the Type R applications include the front pipe.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does the front pipe make any change in sound over OEM? Is there any dynos with just this front pipe and nothing else done?
Yes, it does make a slight difference from what I've heard. The main thing is that it helps reduce backpressure at a key section in the exhaust piping (right after the cat). It is best paired with a full exhaust system.

GrimSi710

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Civic Economy, 05 Honda Civic Lx
Country flag
Yes, it does make a slight difference from what I've heard. The main thing is that it helps reduce backpressure at a key section in the exhaust piping (right after the cat). It is best paired with a full exhaust system.
do does the front pipe throw a CEL? thinking about purchasing to pair with my catback, but don’t know if i should wait until i get my ktuner

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It does not throw a CEL at all and is 100% emissions legal.
I built a 60mm straight through exhaust from the end of the stock front pipe. Performance really improved, especially revving to redline. Will it actually help to add a Invidia front pipe?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I built a 60mm straight through exhaust from the end of the stock front pipe. Performance really improved, especially revving to redline. Will it actually help to add a Invidia front pipe?
My guess is adding the front pipe would improve performance. The factory one is pretty restrictive. You might as well open up your piping all the way to the cat-converter.

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Is this 60mm inside diameter or outside diameter pipe?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is this 60mm inside diameter or outside diameter pipe?
Should be outside diameter I believe. There is only a small difference between inside and outside diameters.

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I plan on getting this soon (by soon, probably in the next few months lol) and I will be adding to my Invidia R400 Catback. I'll post a video with it, but now they have a 70mm option. Don't know if I want to go that route, or the 60mm option lol.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
I plan on getting this soon (by soon, probably in the next few months lol) and I will be adding to my Invidia R400 Catback. I'll post a video with it, but now they have a 70mm option. Don't know if I want to go that route, or the 60mm option lol.
Be sure to post video. For science.

Would wager 10mm shouldn't be that noticeable outside a dyno chart/random feel good? R400 is 70 iirc, if your DP is 70+, get 70 to match?
Sponsored