Matthew107

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Will the Invidia N1 Exhaust system fit a 2018 Civic EX, k20c2 n/a, paired with a Rv6 Catted Downpipe without any welding?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Should fit the exhaust system bolts up to flex pipe from my understanding of it. If you go that route would be interested in a video or audio. Interested myself have catted down pipe looking for a little louder don’t want nothing to extreme

OP
OP

Matthew107

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Should fit the exhaust system bolts up to flex pipe from my understanding of it. If you go that route would be interested in a video or audio. Interested myself have catted down pipe looking for a little louder don’t want nothing to extreme
Hey, so I did end up installing the Invidia N1, but as we all know something always goes wrong with new parts. One of my buddies did most of the install everything fit perfectly up until attaching it to the midpipe. We had to shave down the where to bolts go through quite a bit to get it to attach fully. So take that with a grain of salt. Also I can attach a video tomorrow if you'd like.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Would like to see a video. Maybe in car or flybys preferred. Did you use the factory bolts on mid pipe or the ones from invidia?

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Wondering on this too. As im about to pull the trigger on the ex 1.5t right side exit Invidia N1. the pictures of the routing show it much the same as the K20C2 routing.
Sponsored