smwright

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi all! Not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to introduce myself and share this personal milestone. I recently upgraded to a 2018 sport touring hatch from my old 02 civic coupe which I bought used three years ago, and I feel like I'm living in the future. I'm overwhelmed with all the options and want to make sure I get the most out of my vehicle. I went from crank windows, manual locks and no alarm system, peeling window tints, and a literal JBL speaker in the cupholder, to THIS. It's all a little much, and I probably could have been content with the EX or even LX, but I finally have an amazing car and I don't feel like I had to settle or compromise on anything. I will post a pic when I get one without me cheesing in front of it like a kid. I appreciate any advice you have to keep the car running and looking beautiful.
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Welcome! This forum has a wealth of information organized into various sub-forum topics for you to check out, if you wish. If you wonder it, it's more than likely someone has already asked it here. As far as maintenance, Honda has done a lot of the hard work for you and so the car will let you know via the Maintenance Minder when to get your oil changed and such. As long as you following those guidelines you should be just fine!