2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Name: Kevin
State: CA
City: Concord
Currently Drive: 2021 CTR R-46945
Owner or Enthusiast: Owner
Interests: Classic JDM, cars, video games

Recently picked up a CTR in BB after owning a 2020 FC3 for a little over a year. So far the FK8 has been the most fun car I’ve ever owned! Pleasure meeting you all! If anyones in the Bay Area, maybe I’ll see you on the road.

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 1D857FB1-9CD5-480D-BCFF-FCF44D3E2D9F
Sponsored

Last edited:

aimensgarage

First Name
Aimen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra, M3, CTR, GSX, Evo 9, Evo 8, Prelude SH
Country flag
Name: Aimen
State: SoCal
City: Simi Valley
Currently Drive: 2021 Rallye Red R - 44243, 95 Supra T Hardtop, 2001 Prelude SH, 03 Evo 8, 06 Evo 9RS, 99' Eclipse GSX, 2012 M3 DCT Competition.
Owner or Enthusiast: Both
Interests: Cars, Gym, Party, Family, lots of stuff idk

Hello all, just picked up my 21 CTR bout 2 months ago, got it tastefully going so far, full custom front end PPF, ceramic coat tomorrow. Looking forward to posting on the forums. God Bless

Instagram - aimensgarage

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 86E9BCFF-E67D-4B13-9DC8-1E8FD27EC0BE.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 66892BC0-9B28-428C-B4B1-D9B69CB17AB5.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members FAEE40D7-C15C-49AE-AD81-ED57464AB2C3

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members IMG_4998

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members IMG_0230

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members IMG_7748

Alexanders_hart

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BOOST BLUE FK8
Country flag
Name: Alexander
State: Colorado
City: Fort Collins
Currently Drive: 2021 Boost Blue Honda Civic Type-R
Owner or Enthusiast: Owner ?
Interests: My passion is drawing and painting with traditional and digital mediums.
Send me some well shot pictures of your car and I’ll paint it an post It to the forms !

I’m a new Owner of a Boost Blue CTR, and I’m still getting used to driving a manual car. Ive been leasing Civics since I was 17, and this CTR Is my 4th civic and the first one that I decided to buy and not lease. Im beyond excited with my purchase and it’s nice relief to show a town like my own that’s dominated by WRX/STI’s what the CTR is capable of !

sincerely,
R-46066

SGP_TypeR

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Name: Jay
State: PA
City: Pittsburgh
Currently Drive: 2021 SGP CTR
Owner or Enthusiast: Both
Interests: Cars have been one of my main hobbies for the last 16 years or so. I have owned many imports including a VW Golf R, Subaru WRX, 08 Civic Si, Mazdaspeed Miata, Mazdaspeed Protege, NA Miata, and some other fun toys along the way (off road jeeps/trucks, and a camaro mixed in for good measure).

I picked up my CTR last Saturday. Had to drive 3 hours away to a different state to a VERY small town to avoid an obscene markup and get a fair deal on my trade. I couldn't be happier. I already ordered a set of wheels/tires for winter, all weather mats, a new shift knob - ouch I forgot how hot aluminum knob get-, and rock guards - I didn't realize how much gravel is in my area until I bought this home haha.

vandalous

First Name
Vandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Name: Terry (IG: BoostyBluey) :imnew:
State: TX
City: Roanoke
Currently Drive: 2021 Boost Blue Honda Civic Type R, #46901
Owner or Enthusiast: Owner as of Sept
Interests: Reading, Learning how to work on my CTR, Getting inspiration from forums and IG

FNG here. Picked up my CTR on Monday the 13th and am making cosmetic changes while I resist the urge to void my warranty and mod the powertrain and cooling :D. This is my first car with this much power (previous owner of a Murano and Tunrda lol) so I'm re-learning how to drive a stick while not crashing into something. I'm also new to the modding scene and generally doing anything to my car. Check out my showcase post for more detail. Happy to be here and hope to help other noobs. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

randomous

First Name
Eion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Name: Eion
State: CA
City: Santa Clarita
Currently Drive: CTR

Just took delivery of this thing yesterday and it was worth the wait. I plan on getting rid of the 20's that it came with and going down to more tasteful 18's lol.
Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 20210921_131239_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 20210921_131311

chomdh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR, 2004 S2000, 2006 TL, 2016 Outback 3.6
Country flag
Iowa
Currently Drive: 06 Acura TL (DD) 04 STi (Garage Queen)
Owner or Enthusiast: shopping for a CTR
Interests: Cars, Music, Cycling, Family
After many years of consideration, I finally brought home a boost blue ‘21 last week. It’s a thrill of a car and this color is outstanding. Seeing the early pictures of the ‘23 plus finding a local sale tipped me over the edge.

Last edited:

coyote_dc5

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra DC5, Civic FK8
Country flag
Name: Dan (Coyote)
Wales, UK
Currently Drive: 2001 Integra R DC5 Track Car & 2018 FK8 CTR
Interests: Cars, Racing, Technology, FPV Drones

Honda enthusiast for near 20yrs now having owned VTis & Type Rs. Longest ownership has to go to the DC5 now at 15yrs and putting on over 300,000 miles personally. She's now a retired girl now seeing the occasional spirited road drive and of course the track. The FK8 became my daily 3yrs ago, and for a large part of that time, I left her standard to enjoy and work out my mod plan of action. The last year has seen a few improvements (see signature) and hope to further this with an intercooler and a tune sometime in 2022. The ultimate for me would be a set of those Spoon SW388s! PFA

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members Spoon-Sports-FK8-Honda-Civic-Type-R-Featured-image-copy

Last edited:

bicbaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 FK8, 97 E36 M3, 02 E46 M3, 02 E46 330Ci
Country flag
Name: Eugene
State: BC, Canada
City: Vancouver
Currently Drive: 2018 RR CTR R-18692
Interests: BMWs, backroad crusing, HPDE, and golf

I've had a number of BMWs including a 02 E46 330Ci (with MTech II kit), 02 E46 M3, and most recently a 97 E36 M3. The E36 was getting a little sketchy to daily with no traction control. Honestly it's freezing cold out and a 90s car isn't great for getting you warm quick. My only other Honda was a 2015 Civic Touring (EX-L) with the CVT. Mind you it was great on gas, but my commute requires a little more pep.

I test drove the Veloster N, Genesis G70, and Golf R, before finally test driving and buying my 2018 CTR. The two Korean cars were a hoot to drive and definitely feels the most akin to an e46, but I'd never own one. The Golf R, in manual transmission was terrible. I managed to convince a dealer to let me test drive this CTR, and I was hooked. I picked it up last week and wouldn't have it in any other colour.

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 20211211_160711

First thing I did was to take off the OEM 20s that provided zero traction in sub 7° weather. The 20s honestly don't ride that rough, but I'm used to BMWs with track suspension or skinny sidewalls.

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members 20211213_162303

Jrok17

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Name: Justin
State: Texas
City: Deer Park
Currently Drive: 2019 CTR, 1971 Superbeetle, 2022 330I
Interests: Cars, Outdoors, Family

Have been looking at the CTR for a while and finally pulled the trigger on this low miles, new to me example. A couple weeks into ownership and learning what I can about them. Not going crazy with it, daily driven, but at some point just gotta have fun with it. Great forum, with what seems like good people, and lots of great information

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members CTR1

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
Name: Justin
State: Texas
City: Deer Park
Currently Drive: 2019 CTR, 1971 Superbeetle, 2022 330I
Interests: Cars, Outdoors, Family

Welcome Justin, please show pics of your 71 Superbeetle. I learned to drive stick shift on my dads 72 beetle! A whopping 40 horsepower!

Jrok17

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Only picture that I have without my daughter in it. The day I brought it home last year, cold and rainy and not a great picture......

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members PXL_20210214_182947242

ExMachina

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Name: Eric
State: West Virginia
City: Charles Town
Currently Drive: 2019 CW CTR
Interests: Cars, video games, history/politics

Recently purchased a low mileage, near pristine CW 2019 CTR. Took three dealership visits and ultimately a 2+ hour drive to find the perfect one:

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members Snapchat-2016151839-02-01

Instantly fell in love about 3 seconds into driving it. ? I haven't been in a Honda since I was rolling around in my moderately modified 8th generation Civic Si, which was unceremoniously totaled in a single vehicle accident into the median a few years ago. Between the Si and the current CTR, I've been in an older TL and then a Mini Cooper...the CTR is the first car to finally feel right. Looking forward to many years and miles with this car.

The old Si:

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members Side Shot 2

And the custom wrapped Mini Cooper that turned into nothing but a headache:

Honda Civic 10th gen *Introduction of Members IMG-0105

Glad to be on a car forum again!