Intrested in buy a ktuner V2 for 2018 Civic hatch CVT, any places near k-w Ontario Canada??

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Lx"FK7" (Canadian spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, I'm looking to buy either a ktuner v1.2 or preferably a ktuner V2. I dont want to buy online from the US or anywhere outside of Canada. Reason is I already paid over $500 CAD on import free for my custom wheels! Any fellow Ontarioans know a place to buy that from?? Within a 150km radius from the K-W area? Any help works tnx!
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Teknotik or Garage 16

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, I'm looking to buy either a ktuner v1.2 or preferably a ktuner V2. I dont want to buy online from the US or anywhere outside of Canada. Reason is I already paid over $500 CAD on import free for my custom wheels! Any fellow Ontarioans know a place to buy that from?? Within a 150km radius from the K-W area? Any help works tnx!
Considering one of these too...
I’m local to you; if you’d be so kind as to PM me if you pick up a KTuner, I’d like to catch a ride in a CVT car with a tune to feel what the difference is.

OP
OP
RIC3HUNT3R

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Considering one of these too...
I’m local to you; if you’d be so kind as to PM me if you pick up a KTuner, I’d like to catch a ride in a CVT car with a tune to feel what the difference is.
I'll give you a test ride, when I get it for sure. I'm just wondering if i should do my intake/exhaust first, then get the tune.

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll give you a test ride, when I get it for sure. I'm just wondering if i should do my intake/exhaust first, then get the tune.
Being the car is new and under warranty, I’d err on the side of caution and not mod too much.
Too many stories of damaged transmissions from excessive modifications. But that’s just me.
YMMV.

OP
OP
RIC3HUNT3R

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Being the car is new and under warranty, I’d err on the side of caution and not mod too much.
Too many stories of damaged transmissions from excessive modifications. But that’s just me.
YMMV.
All I want to do is have a nice intake to hear the turbo better, and have a exhaust of some sort to hear the car more, since the car is very quite. Plus the ktuner for abit more power, that's all I want for now.

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All I want to do is have a nice intake to hear the turbo better, and have a exhaust of some sort to hear the car more, since the car is very quite. Plus the ktuner for abit more power, that's all I want for now.
Perfect!

mks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TLX
Country flag

I'd be really interested in a ride too. My GF has 18 sport hatch. i kinda want to get Ktuner also.
Sponsored