Interior Look: 2018 Civic Type R Prototype

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Call me crazy but I really like the Red trim.
Sponsored

Summerwha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic Hatchback Si
This car is a festival of tackiness, inside and out. I'm holding out hope for a more mature and tastefully executed Civic Si coupe or sedan. I'm growing impatient waiting for the Si. Maybe it'll be revealed at SEMA or the LA Auto Show?
Any guesses on exterior colors that will be available for Si and Type R? I'm hoping all black or sonic gray. I would give my left teet if the Si was offered in a hatch. I'll have to choose between Si or Type R. I like the interior and trim of Si way more but prefer a hatch like Type R. I need help making this decision! Thoughts?

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
The amount of haterade that this forum produces is hilarious to me... never saw this type of just plain negative attitude on LotusTalk or Z forums lol

I think the interior matches the outside quite perfectly. This car isn't designed to be the Golf R's ZzzZzzzZzzz feel. It should be loud. I'm glad I have my deposit down! Can't wait to see the official release
Sponsored