Interior Lights not Turning on when Door Opens, Remote Start Not Working, and No locking Indication

crtrmskwtz

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Hello! I have a 2019 Civic Sport Sedan and I can't seem to figure out how to get the interior lights over the driver and passenger seat (Not the rear row) to turn on when I open and close my doors. I have looked through the settings and I haven't been able to figure it out.

Another issue I have been having is with the remote start system. I can not get my car to remote start for the life of me, and when I lock it I do not get any sort of light or audio feedback from the car, even though the doors DO lock. I am assuming that this is an issue with the bonnet latch switch either not being properly aligned or with it not being plugged in, as many others seem to have had the same issue and that was the cause of it.

I put both of my issues into this thread just in case they somehow relate to one another. Any sort of feedback for either issue or both of them is greatly welcomed. Thanks!
Sponsored

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Do the lights turn on when you flip the switch with the door open?

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
For the other two issues, do you have these settings under System->Vehicle->Keyless Access Setup?

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior Lights not Turning on when Door Opens, Remote Start Not Working, and No locking Indication 1604932135114

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
It seems like models without sunroof don't have the toggle switch and don't have the door-activated map lights function.
Sponsored