INTERIOR LED PEOPLE

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Not to show off, but a friend of mine told me about this LED lights....
i was like 60 bucks for LED lights? no way jose... but he told me this was the smartest purchase for a car mod on the car for low price.
so i was like ehhh ill try it out if i dont like ill just return it.
bought it, man... Boy o Boy... does this change raise the bar for other competitors
here is a video of me installing it on my car, and also showing you the difference.
check out my Youtube video of this EXLED its nice.

http://www.exledusa.com/exled-custom-leds/honda/civic/civic-10th-16.html
here is the link to everyone who wants them. Just put my name as a message i would love EXLED to know that im sharing good stuff to people in civicx forum.

GoTguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic sedan Touing Edition
ExLED lights are good, but I had to get PayPal involved to get my product. They were listed as in stock when I ordered. I received an immediate notification from PayPal that my card had been charged and then ... nothing.

I did get the lights finally after months when PayPal notified them that PayPal would be crediting back the full amount to me.

I can't reccomend then unless you could walk into a store and purchase directly. Or you want to play the "mail order roulette" game.

I would also say that these LED "array" style lamps are, aesthetically, not for everyone. The bulbs are right up against the plastic lens and the individual LEDs show. I personally wish it was more diffuse.