Interior Fabric Door Panels Fix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T (CVT HS)
So I have a 2016 Civic EX-T and on the front doors it has a large fabric panel on both sides and a mini one by the handle. (see pictures)

My plan was to put gloss black or carbon fibre vinyl there but it wont stick to the fabric obviously so I was wondering if you guys have any solutions or fixes for this such as where I can get a replacement part that's a different material or something I can do to make it not fabric that's my goal not a big fan of the fabric on the door.

Here are some pictures to clarify:
Honda Civic 10th gen Interior Fabric Door Panels Fix ok

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior Fabric Door Panels Fix unnamed

Aachan510

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The panels from my civic hatchback come plain plastic, had them wrapped with cf wrap. The piece is separate from the door panel, but don't think you can buy it alone, could potentially trade someone if the door panel is same with hatchbacks.

Honda Civic 10th gen Interior Fabric Door Panels Fix 20180915_170007

OP
OP
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T (CVT HS)
This helps quite a bit actually thanks!

The panels from my civic hatchback come plain plastic, had them wrapped with cf wrap. The piece is separate from the door panel, but don't think you can buy it alone, could potentially trade someone if the door panel is same with hatchbacks.

20180915_170007.jpg
Yeah I've been trying to find a place to buy them haven't had any luck, don't think anyone would want to trade for cloth either.

Your wrap looks pretty clean as well nice job.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This helps quite a bit actually thanks!

Yeah I've been trying to find a place to buy them haven't had any luck, don't think anyone would want to trade for cloth either.

Your wrap looks pretty clean as well nice job.
Cloth looks 100% better than just plain painted plastic
Sponsored