Intentionally Pig Parking Beside Me?

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...also like the the fact that you added that the Pontiac G8 is a Holden commodore
I don't know the Pontiac G8, but I always found it pretty interesting that since 2007 or 2008 the Holden Commodore is the same car as the Buick Regal, which is exactly the same car as the Vauxhall Insignia, which is the exact same car as the Opel Insignia.

Sorry for off topic.
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I don't know the Pontiac G8, but I always found it pretty interesting that since 2007 or 2008 the Holden Commodore is the same car as the Buick Regal, which is exactly the same car as the Vauxhall Insignia, which is the exact same car as the Opel Insignia.

Sorry for off topic.
Most or all of GM products are Opel/vauxhall products if Iā€™m not mistaken the new gen Camaro is based off a vauxhall platform

Tony 19 Si

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
When I get to the lot a little early, I park next to the parking pay station. That way I only need to worry about one spot next to me. Try to mitigate risk.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My '64 Rambler American was my very first car, purchased for $400 when I was a young airman of 20 years old, stationed in the Philippines. Three speed on the column and it could nickel and dime me to death, but still got me back and forth between worth and home. The '81 Mustang was my first new car, bought from the Ford concession on Clark Air Base, Philippines, and I picked it up at a Ford dealer in Las Vegas. This was not only the base model but I ticked off ZERO options. 5-speed stick, four banger, roll down windows, manual brakes and manual steering, with just an AM radio. Oh, and no A/C even though I drove it from Vegas to my new duty assignment, Fort Huachuca, Arizo0na!
My rambler was. The first also got it in 1985 for free second was the 80 mustang early model which was built in 1979 ( from September to December)which had the 2.8 liter V6 than from 1980 to 83 had the 200 straight six than the 3.8 V6 83 and on ( this was the production of the six cylinder in the fox platform mustang)It had auto A/C P/S P/b and a 8 track stereo ( which I put a cassette stereo in later )

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, that certainly is a more polite way of saying it, but I'm sure there will still be the angry louts who'll respond with something like, hey, I can park wherever I won't, or what are you going to do about it? And living here in Florida which has very liberal gun laws (and I do own firearms), I'm not going to give anyone even the remotest justification to feel "threatened". It's all in the eye of the beholder, right?
Lol Florida. Donā€™t you have stand your ground laws? If I ever visit Florida Iā€™m keeping my mouth shut ?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
live in central Florida, a lot of the parking spaces are wide.
And angled and one way not all but a lot of parking lot are like this.
I moved to Florida six years ago ( almost 7 now) and didnā€™t noticed the one way lanes in the parking lot until a angry retiree was yelling at me which he should have noticed the New York plates on my car at the time

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol Florida. Donā€™t you have stand your ground laws? If I ever visit Florida Iā€™m keeping my mouth shut ?
That doesnā€™t matter down here people say what ever they want good or bad ( mostly bad)

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Oh, and no A/C even though I drove it from Vegas to my new duty assignment, Fort Huachuca, Arizo0na!
The only brand new vehicle I ever bought was in New England with no AC a few months before transferring to south GA....drove that darn thing for 10 years in the heat and humidity with no AC. Now I have AC, I generally don't turn it on unless I'm going over 55 and sweating.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this video was appropriate for the thread...

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Okay, my memory didn't serve me well, so I guess I did have a six cylinder in my '81 Mustang. But it was pretty weak.
No Iā€™m sorry youā€™re mustang may very well have a four cylinder. I was listing the six cylinder history of the fox platform mustang 1979 to 1986 all fox platform mustang had the four cylinder six cylinder and eight cylinder 1987 to 1993 it was four cylinder and eight cylinder 1994 to whatever had the V6 and V8. After the resurgence of the Mach and bullet and Shelby crap I lost interest in the mustang and retro design

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
It's not only the, "Stand your ground", defense, but the fact that a lot of people carry, without or without a concealed permit. And I don't want to give anyone even the slimmest of reasons to pull out a firearm on me. There was a guy a little more than a month ago that pulled alongside me and either pointed at me, or pointed SOMETHING at me. Ironically, he was in a LEO uniform. The guy was a loose cannon, darting in and out of lanes, and riding people's bumpers (actually one foot away) until he could quickly swerve over to the next lane to pass.I don't know what I did to upset him, because I was in the right lane minding my own business.
yeah,theres a lot of dangerous people here,i think we get the worst of all 48 states.and I-4 is a real joy...

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I usually take I-4 when I want to go to Tampa and wow, there are some real nut jobs and anger management candidates there! I know police can't be everywhere, but never have I seen so many people drive so recklessly and endanger so many around them, and with apparent impunity.
It seems to be better now since snow bird season is over except Sarasota since I live in the south west of Florida things are calming down now until October

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
People are idiots. Happens enough that if Iā€™m still in my car Iā€™ll ask the other person why they parked right beside my car when there are plenty of open spots. 9/10 out they say sorry and move their car. The other 1 time they say something profane and walk off. God humans suck
I used to think there were more good people than bad people in this world. But the way people are behaving I now think it's the opposite. It seems very few people care about others or the well being of our planet.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
The Pontiac G8 was manufactured in Australia by GM affiliate Holden. The Holden Commodore VE shared the same platform as the Pontiac G8/GT, in which the top of the line performance variant was the SS V, which was a special edition in commemoration of the Pontiac G8 being discontinued. My G8 GT had an engine upgrade by Livernois, and I rebadged it to appear similar to the Holden Commodore SS V. By the way, the Pontiac GTO from 2004-2006 was also produced by Holden, and it shared the same platform as the Holden Monaro.
I'd like to have one of these Left Hand Utes.
Honda Civic 10th gen Intentionally Pig Parking Beside Me? 1622413720190

https://lefthandutes.com/

The Chevy SS from about 2014-2016 was a Holden product & I saw one with Holden badging on it. I went online & you can buy what appears to be official Holden grilles & name plates. Kind of neat mod.

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used to think there were more good people than bad people in this world. But the way people are behaving I now think it's the opposite. It seems very few people care about others or the well being of our planet.
Agreed. Countless times I see kids in my neighborhood without a care throwing garbage out their car windows while driving. If these little shits are supposed to be the future Iā€™m gonna root for Team Asteroid ā˜„
Iā€™m a millennial btw so my generation ainā€™t much better lol
Sponsored