Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, that looks familiar. What is wrong with people?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Intentionally Pig Parking Beside Me? 1622288634255

certain parking lots in Florida have compact car only spots obviously the owner of the pickup can’t read

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
1622288634255.jpeg

certain parking lots in Florida have compact car only spots obviously the owner of the pickup can’t read
Or more likely, doesn't care.

S7N57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Country flag
I'm not gonna lie. I would have kicked the side mirror right off that shit before I left.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not gonna lie. I would have kicked the side mirror right off that shit before I left.
Sounds like a good idea but I do know someone that did that ( because someone parked to close and scratched his car) and unfortunately the parking lot cameras caught him

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Charlie
It's not visible on my fotos, but there was more than enough room on the drivers side of the Mercedes, to get out of the car.

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People are idiots. Happens enough that if I’m still in my car I’ll ask the other person why they parked right beside my car when there are plenty of open spots. 9/10 out they say sorry and move their car. The other 1 time they say something profane and walk off. God humans suck

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't think my car is any better than anyone else's and I don't I'm any better as a person. But I like taking care of my things so I choose to park away from the masses. Every now and then, though, I'll come out to my car with ZERO other cars around for miles, yet there will be that beater or jacked up pickup truck right next to me. That's not ignorance, it's intentional. And I once had an '09 GT-R across the front of the car, just above the grille, from headlight to headlight. It was as if someone walked right across the front and held their keys at arm's length as to not make it obvious. Fortunately I had PPF on it and the key didn't penetrate the paint. I realize people do things like this out of envy, anger, or jealousy, either over what they feel their station in life is compared to yours, they think you're an undeserving douche bag and need to have someone stick it to you, or perhaps even some form of class warfare. I just want to be left alone. I'm not bothering anyone by parking far away, and I'm not taking up more than one parking spot.
Well said
btw I had a 63 rambler American and 80 mustang in order also like the the fact that you added that the Pontiac G8 is a Holden commodore :thumbsup:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The other 1 time they say something profane and walk off. God humans suck
that pretty good the one out of ten usually I found it out to be ten out of ten people would that would say something profane and walk off

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It has been rare where I've come upon my car and someone parked right next to me way out in the middle of no where, and was still there. The ones I've questioned normally uttered some sheepish response and drove away. I've never asked in a confrontational way, because in the idiot's mind you are then justifying their actions, and it could escalate. Rather, I ask, hey I'm just curious because I normally park way out here by myself, why someone would want to do the same and park RIGHT NEXT TO ME?

I've had this discussion with my wife several times, as this is a pet peeve of mine. To her, a car is just a utilitarian device, a simple means to get from Point A to Point B. And she feels people that park right next to me aren't really putting any thought into it, it's just where they end up parking, or they feel their care is going to be safer by parking next to someone who obviously takes that much care to park away from the masses. To the latter that's possible but I would still prefer someone not park next to me with so much space, especially if it means their doing so now doesn't allow me to fully open my doors. But to the former, I don't think it's a mindless act, not when you're parking 50 to 75 yards away from any other parked cars. Ah, first world problems...
I agree I’m 100% non confrontational. I usually start with “Hey how’s it going, hope you mind me saying but I parked this far away so I wouldn’t be parked beside other cars. Usually at this point they say oh my bad and move up or back a spot.
Sponsored