• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra memes thread

Supra93

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Let the memes begin.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Personally, I've always figured the I in ILX stood for Integra. I assumed it was called that because RSX was a dumb name and only existed in the US.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Pretty funny. Except the vast majority don’t want a 2 door with high revving NA motor.

I’m not 19 anymore. That’s the opposite of what I want. The styling is a clear evolution of the RSX. Which was an evolution of the last integra. I love it.

Last edited:

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Pretty fun. Except the vast majority don’t want a 2 door with high revving NA motor.

I’m not 19 anymore. That’s the opposite of what I want. The styling is a clear evolution of the RSX. Which was an evolution of the last integra. I love it.
I agree. I used to LOVE a loud revving angry V8, but I'm amazed how often I have my car in Comfort/quiet mode.

I'd still probably love a high revving NA 4 banger, but it would likely have to be a 2.4 or 2.5 that also has a usable mid range.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I have the Boss 302 FRPP side exhaust on mine. With no silencer. It sounds great. But I’ve considered putting the silencer, which is a flat piece of metal with a 1/4” hole in it that goes into the pipe, back in. I just don’t want the attention anymore. My RSX type s had stage 2 cams, full catless exhaust, etc. screaming down the street hitting 9300 rpm’s was fun. Back then. No way I’d want that now.

I honestly have a TON of fun driving my wife’s 2021 Sorento SX Prestige. It’s got great seats, ventilated, pano roof, full digital gauges and a massive touch screen. And the 280hp/311tq 2.5T with 8 speed DCT is phenomenal. It FEELS fast and spins the front tires. Even though it’s slowish.

That’s what I want for the integra. I want to be back in a fwd, fun to drive, quiet car that’s a nice place to spend time. If I want to win a drag race, my tuned mustang has zero issues with doing that.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I have the Boss 302 FRPP side exhaust on mine. With no silencer. It sounds great. But I’ve considered putting the silencer, which is a flat piece of metal with a 1/4” hole in it that goes into the pipe, back in. I just don’t want the attention anymore. My RSX type s had stage 2 cams, full catless exhaust, etc. screaming down the street hitting 9300 rpm’s was fun. Back then. No way I’d want that now.

I honestly have a TON of fun driving my wife’s 2021 Sorento SX Prestige. It’s got great seats, ventilated, pano roof, full digital gauges and a massive touch screen. And the 280hp/311tq 2.5T with 8 speed DCT is phenomenal. It FEELS fast and spins the front tires. Even though it’s slowish.

That’s what I want for the integra. I want to be back in a fwd, fun to drive, quiet car that’s a nice place to spend time. If I want to win a drag race, my tuned mustang has zero issues with doing that.
I almost got the FRPP BOSS style exhaust but i leave early morning for work, I didn't wanna piss the neighbors off THAT much lol.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I almost got the FRPP BOSS style exhaust but i leave early morning for work, I didn't wanna piss the neighbors off THAT much lol.
It isn’t bad on cold start and can be driven quietly with light throttle input. But WOT is a different story.