• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Y'all I am SO EXCITED that I'll get to enjoy Sofyan Bey reviewing this car in the same configuration I have on order--don't get me wrong, I'll watch them all, but Redline is one of my favorites and I was pretty sure I'd have to deal with Raiti or DeMuro to see the White/Red version in review.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Y'all I am SO EXCITED that I'll get to enjoy Sofyan Bey reviewing this car in the same configuration I have on order--don't get me wrong, I'll watch them all, but Redline is one of my favorites and I was pretty sure I'd have to deal with Raiti or DeMuro to see the White/Red version in review.
I really do enjoy Sofyan as he takes a calmer approach compared to ratti (Not a huge doug fan). As polarizing as they are, I am looking forward to the savageese review. He has a soft spot for the integra and they'll throw it on the lift to go over the minute details

Basically we are going to get a week of IG pics from different angles and tidbits and come late next week it's all systems go!!!
We'll have a weekend of tons of reviews and then the phone calls should start for folks to come get their initial orders.
The finish line is neigh folks!

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I really do enjoy Sofyan as he takes a calmer approach compared to ratti (Not a huge doug fan). As polarizing as they are, I am looking forward to the savageese review. He has a soft spot for the integra and they'll throw it on the lift to go over the minute details

Basically we are going to get a week of IG pics from different angles and tidbits and come late next week it's all systems go!!!
We'll have a weekend of tons of reviews and then the phone calls should start for folks to come get their initial orders.
The finish line is neigh folks!
Savagegeese is one of my other favorites--Mark's really liked this year's Civic lineup, so I expect he'll like the Integra a lot. Even though Jack is a BMW guy, I think he'll like the Integra too. I agree it's nice to see them go in depth on all the mechanicals. They both liked the Si, especially for the price point, and I think the Integra addresses all of the issues they highlighted in the Si... I'm wondering what their opinion will be on the price. Not that it'll stop me from buying it. I'm sold.

Glad we've got a premier date for at least one of these reviews--really tired of refreshing YouTube 8x/day.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
The Fast Lane posted a walk around with decent shots of the interior. Nothing really new though.

Link to video
Nothing new...BUT, if his info is accurate, at the 5:55 mark - "Car hits dealers June 2nd". So that would be the "sales date"
If they've been building orders the last few weeks; and prepping to load and transport, timing is about right

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The Fast Lane posted a walk around with decent shots of the interior. Nothing really new though.

Link to video
This might be the best footage that we've gotten so far of the red interior in natural light, it doesn't seem as intense as in yesterday's Redline photos--he and Joe Raiti both say they're 6' tall, but this guy looks a lot more cramped in the back seat.

Now is it just me, or does it seem misleading to talk price without $1095 destination and $500 paint included? Nobody's getting around the destination charge, and everything but Lunar Silver comes at the $500 upcharge. Let's just call it $37.395 and determine if it's a bargain from there.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
This might be the best footage that we've gotten so far of the red interior in natural light, it doesn't seem as intense as in yesterday's Redline photos--he and Joe Raiti both say they're 6' tall, but this guy looks a lot more cramped in the back seat.

Now is it just me, or does it seem misleading to talk price without $1095 destination and $500 paint included? Nobody's getting around the destination charge, and everything but Lunar Silver comes at the $500 upcharge. Let's just call it $37.395 and determine if it's a bargain from there.
Don’t forget heated steering wheel. Another 300-600 there which for 37k should be standard on the top trim IMO.

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Can someone keep an eye out for what can be done with the hatch privacy cover after it’s removed? It looks huge in one of the videos.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Can someone keep an eye out for what can be done with the hatch privacy cover after it’s removed? It looks huge in one of the videos.
I guess you could store it in what would be spare tire compartment. Though.. the cover conforms to things and is more like a flexible mesh. Other videos show someone pushing their hand into it and it stretches.