First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
In the Calibration window under Misc there is a large list of DTCs
awesome, thank you for the reply. One las thing. Can you guy create a base map for my car. I dont see any calibration with the combos i have.

PRL decat downpipe
3” Invidia Q300 exhaust w/3” front pipe
Taketa CAI
Injen FMI
Injen Charge pipes
HKS SSQV4 BOV

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
awesome, thank you for the reply. One las thing. Can you guy create a base map for my car. I dont see any calibration with the combos i have.

PRL decat downpipe
3” Invidia Q300 exhaust w/3” front pipe
Taketa CAI
Injen FMI
Injen Charge pipes
HKS SSQV4 BOV
This is basically 91/93 Intercooler basemap. Adjust from there.

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Hondata Do i need to worry about P2232 if i’m not connecting the 2nd O2 sensor?
Only disable error codes if necessary. I would recommend connecting the so2 and installing in the downpipe.

You cannot use BOV that vents to atmosphere on a mass flow engine (using an air flow meter). The un-metered air loss will make the engine run very rich at times.

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You cannot use BOV that vents to atmosphere on a mass flow engine (using an air flow meter). The un-metered air loss will make the engine run very rich at times.
thank youuuuu

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
This is basically 91/93 Intercooler basemap. Adjust from there.
you mean 93, downpipe, intercooler basemap.
Only disable error codes if necessary. I would recommend connecting the so2 and installing in the downpipe.

I will reinstall the o2 sensor tomorrow. as per the BOV, my gas milage have been the same MPG as the first day i took the car out of the dealer. 21mpg on average as i drive a combination of part highway and part local driving. I’ve owned the car for 8 month now.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

@Hondata. Also, HKS have been running their FBO civic with their SSQV BOV with no issues. Any future plans by hondata to support BOV tuning in a MAF system for the R and 10th gen civic as HKS i believe already developed or are developing a BOV for the 1.5t engine as well.?

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
you need to have it tuned on speed density which the bosch ecu doesn't support. You shouldnt use a VTA bov on a MAF car.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
you need to have it tuned on speed density which the bosch ecu doesn't support. You shouldnt use a VTA bov on a MAF car.
Noted. If people claim its bad as they say it is for an MAF system than i’ll remove it when i get a chance.

my thing is, how is HKS running it on their race car with no issues. Unless they’re not reporting issues with it.

@Hondata i’ve uploaded a small datalog of my car after i uploaded a tune to it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Instant Jailbreak A172BB27-BC9C-468C-9668-851EE6D7A38F

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Noted. If people claim its bad as they say it is for an MAF system than i’ll remove it when i get a chance.

my thing is, how is HKS running it on their race car with no issues. Unless they’re not reporting issues with it.

@Hondata i’ve uploaded a small datalog of my car after i uploaded a tune to it.
they are trying to sell product and people buy it.
ask any tuner or someone who knows how engines work on how they feel about vta on maf cars.
Does the graphs look normal for a mix of pulls and regular driving. Distance was 1mile
you posted a ss of a log and not the log itself. you have to upload a log for someone to look at the log.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
they are trying to sell product and people buy it.
ask any tuner or someone who knows how engines work on how they feel about vta on maf cars.

you posted a ss of a log and not the log itself. you have to upload a log for someone to look at the log.
ok i’ll post the two logs that i did today
Sponsored