Installing new grill and OEM SI logo

toadislost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Sedan 1.5l Turbo
Country flag
Hey guys, new user here (have been lurking for a few months now and have finally decided to join!) and I had a question about the front grill I am thinking about installing, however I have been hesitant because of the OEM SI Logo and how it is installed with the two screws and on the cross pattern on the grill that goes up and down (I hope that makes sense). Here is the grill that I want to buy and install myself, however what I am worried about is how am I going to install the OEM SI Logo on this because these go at a diagonal angle and not straight up and down like the stock SI grill. Anybody have any ideas or success with a grill of this style installing an OEM SI Logo? Or what are your guys thoughts on maybe installing it on the top part of the grill instead of the bottom part (because I am afraid that would just look to weird/off looking)? I really do prefer to put it where the original location is supposed to be though on the bottom half of the grill. Any help or opinions on the matter would be very appreciated!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Installing new grill and OEM SI logo aaaaa
Sponsored

OP
OP

toadislost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Sedan 1.5l Turbo
Country flag
Bump.
Would really love anybody's input on this matter, I don't want to sound superficial but I am really iffy about buying this grill if I can't put my OEM SI logo on it and want to know if any of you have had experience or any advice. Thanks!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The posts I've with si badges on aftermarket grills have used aftermarket badges or separately purchased oe badges

Some have a bar plate that goes behind the grill

Some report using silicone adhesive
Sponsored