sachb_civic

First Name
Sach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2.0 EXI
Country flag
Hello members, I am glad to return on the Forum after a very long time.

So, I've installed Honda Hack on my HU with SuperSu & V4a.

My question to y'all is, if Magisk Manager from Here can be installed on our Civic? If yes, can I flash Ainur Narsil audio mod on the Civic?
Sponsored

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Hello members, I am glad to return on the Forum after a very long time.

My question to y'all is, if Magisk Manager from Here can be installed on our Civic? If yes, can I flash Ainur Narsil audio mod on the Civic?
Umm.. not sure that's the best idea, as that: - Magisk was designed for the newer Android versions 9, 10 & 11, whereas I THINK the Honda Hack uses a SuperSU designed for the JellyBean (4.1.2-4.2.2.) OS's like what's used in our Civics.
The big difference is HOW permissions are or get accessed, which directly involves the Kernel (boot.img) and System. There's been some massive changes to the Android Systems these last few years and those two different Root Managers work in completely different ways. I'm not saying that it won't work, I'm just saying that a bad Root process can render your system/device completely inoperable.. and I wouldn't be willing to risk wrecking the low grade processors that allow access to the other critical vehicle functions