Installing aftermarket fog lights on LX with Honda Sensing

mikehondaboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 2.0L LX w/ HS
Country flag
I’m planning to install an aftermarket fog lights on my LX with Honda Sensing. Could anyone confirm if there’s a harness for the lights even of the car doesn’t have fog light originally? And for the fog lights cover, did you bore holes on it especially on the driver side fog light cover because there’s the radar for the sensing? I am planning to reuse the fog light cover.
Cheers!
Sponsored

chriser0

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I’m planning to install an aftermarket fog lights on my LX with Honda Sensing. Could anyone confirm if there’s a harness for the lights even of the car doesn’t have fog light originally? And for the fog lights cover, did you bore holes on it especially on the driver side fog light cover because there’s the radar for the sensing? I am planning to reuse the fog light cover.
Cheers!
Youre best bet to not screw up the sensing is to just fork up the money for the OEM kit. It will save you time and money along with headaches. Trust me. Wiring is part way installed. OE kit will give you remaining harness, switches and such required to install, along with the appropriate sensing cover.