First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Si Coupe, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes actually. Just switched them out on Friday. They are the same. They still look yellow and the lights are staring to shake already.

I’m just going to purchase bulbs from DDM Tuning. Both 5500k and 6500k and see which ones I like best. I’ll then sell the bulbs I don’t use. Sad, but that’s just what it is I guess. Not sure why the pics posted before mine look a lot more blue.
Hey so did you end up with the DDM Bulbs? I'm having trouble deciding between the 5000K and 6500K. I don't want them to be too blue.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cestjoel

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Hey so did you end up with the DDM Bulbs? I'm having trouble deciding between the 5000K and 6500K. I don't want them to be too blue.
I actually ended up getting some Kensun 5000k bulbs because they were cheap. But, I haven’t even bothered to swap out the Morimotos, because I’m just going to do a full RetroFit with a Mini H1 lamp.

If I have time this weekend, I’ll switch them out and report back about the Kensun.

rwnl2012

HDMI Butt
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Si Coupe, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually ended up getting some Kensun 5000k bulbs because they were cheap. But, I haven’t even bothered to swap out the Morimotos, because I’m just going to do a full RetroFit with a Mini H1 lamp.

If I have time this weekend, I’ll switch them out and report back about the Kensun.
I see! Good luck with the retrofit brother, I hope they come out nice!

OP
OP
cestjoel

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag

So, Just keeping the thread updated. I ended up buying actual OEM Nissan Maxima/Black projectors and will use D2S bulbs instead of the RetroQuik H1 lamp. I’ll probably start a whole new thread when I do the swap.

Honda Civic 10th gen Installed Morimoto HID, Warning Lights? 7105D6D2-FCFA-42E3-8F86-E40EDE68B66B
Sponsored