Stoney4life78

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback w turbo
Country flag
Guys I'm sure someone has addressed this already but there is so much stuff here, I'm short on time but,... I've bought aftermarket speakers, mids and highs for my 2017 hatchback. I found the plug n play wire harness for the midst but I can't seem to find the ones for the tweeters anywhere. Anyone know about where I can find them? Thanks!
Sponsored

19typer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I don't think they have them for tweeters. When I replaced mine, I had to connect the wires to the existing wiring and cut off the connectors

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
The description says it's for a dash tweeter, mine is in the door so I'm guessing it won't work.
For your 2020 Si? It will fit. I have it installed in my 2020 Si. The description is wrong. There's no tweeter in any 10th gen dash. The only dash speaker you'll find in any 10th gen Civic is a 3.5" center on the Premium Systems like those in the Si and touring. And that 3.5" is using the same connector as the 6.5" mids in the doors.

Your stock tweeter connector looks like below. You can see the the Red Wolf connector mates with it. But as I mentioned, don't assume the red wire goes to the + of your tweeter. I'd double check. IIRC, I connected the red wire to the - of my tweeter. But who knows if they're still shipping the same harness so just double check the polarity.
Honda Civic 10th gen Inquiring 1655505347065

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
For your 2020 Si? It will fit. I have it installed in my 2020 Si. The description is wrong. There's no tweeter in any 10th gen dash. The only dash speaker you'll find in any 10th gen Civic is a 3.5" center on the Premium Systems like those in the Si and touring. And that 3.5" is using the same connector as the 6.5" mids in the doors.

Your stock tweeter connector looks like below. You can see the the Red Wolf connector mates with it. But as I mentioned, don't assume the red wire goes to the + of your tweeter. I'd double check. IIRC, I connected the red wire to the - of my tweeter. But who knows if they're still shipping the same harness so just double check the polarity.
1655505347065.png
Thanks!