Injen looking to make intake for 2.0L NA Civic

Artsanmiguel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic
No worries :) all there other intakes are pretty much Cal legal so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something. Looks awesome though!!
Just bought and installed the aem intake sounds nice gives a deeper tone at high rpms worth the price
Sponsored

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
Here's how the injen intake looks like
It costs more than the aem intake though ....
It adds 9 hp and 7 ft-lbs at
6500 rpm

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen looking to make intake for 2.0L NA Civic IMG_1653.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen looking to make intake for 2.0L NA Civic IMG_1654.JPG

MadDesigner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX MT

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
There's another thread about it. Sometimes it's very hard to get information on here.
Lol my data logs don't lie. The AEM intake moves more air than stock at all RPM's. Of course, my setup is tuned, ported, and running other bolt ons so your mileage may vary.

Personally I don't like Injen's heatshield design since it allows more hot engine bay air around the filter than the AEM.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Lol my data logs don't lie. The AEM intake moves more air than stock at all RPM's. Of course, my setup is tuned, ported, and running other bolt ons so your mileage may vary.

Personally I don't like Injen's heatshield design since it allows more hot engine bay air around the filter than the AEM.
So you obviously prefer the AEM intake over injen. What do you like about it? I'm not set on one or the other, I'm just looking for information on the most efficient intake.

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
So you obviously prefer the AEM intake over injen. What do you like about it? I'm not set on one or the other, I'm just looking for information on the most efficient intake.
I prefer the heat shield design. Even on the hottest summer days in south LA, IAT's never get more than 5* above ambient temps with my AEM. I seriously doubt that would be the case with the Injen, being how open the shield is.

I'd bet that both flow equally well, maybe a slight edge to the Injen since it has an expansion chamber, but it's still a piece of pipe with roughly the same length, diameter, and number of bends.
Sponsored