Injen looking to make intake for 2.0L NA Civic

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I contacted Injen. I've been a fan of them and have personally owned several of their products. I own a 2.0L EX, and my motor has basically no market yet. The interest has been focused on the Turbo obviously. So they emailed me back and told me they want to make an intake for the 2.0l, but they need a R&D car. So anybody in that area please help us 2.0l owners out!!
Sponsored

Lukcas02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civicx Coupe
It's an hour and a half drive from me. The car is my daily driver so would they need the car over a period of time?

Kokuryu2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe, 2016 HRV
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Injen. I've been a fan of them and have personally owned several of their products. I own a 2.0L EX, and my motor has basically no market yet. The interest has been focused on the Turbo obviously. So they emailed me back and told me they want to make an intake for the 2.0l, but they need a R&D car. So anybody in that area please help us 2.0l owners out!!
That's great news. If I was closer I would jump at the chance.

OP
OP

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's an hour and a half drive from me. The car is my daily driver so would they need the car over a period of time?
I think the turnaround is one day but I'm not sure. [email protected] or 909.839.0706 ext. 207 is her contact. Pretty sure you get a free intake out of it

OP
OP

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks. Definitely several of us on the forums looking for a proper intake for the 2.0l. Flashpro would also be nice

Lukcas02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civicx Coupe
So, I got an email back from injen and they said that I would have to leave the car with them for five days. I don't know if I'll be able to do that. If anyone else in Southern California can do it everyone would probably appreciate it. I'll see what I can do, though.

OP
OP

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like AEM beat them to the punch. They have an intake out now for the 2.0l, it gives a 7 hp gain, they look nice too

OP
OP

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's not CARB legal yet sorry didn't notice that. I live in the south so I always overlook carb stuff

Nobi27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
No worries :) all there other intakes are pretty much Cal legal so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something. Looks awesome though!!
Sponsored