FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R, 1993 H22 Del Sol
Country flag
Talked to Mishimoto today and they don't have a date or price, or pre order price It'll probably drop the same time as injen, but if you're like me this consistent delay has lost my interest. Was just hoping for something different but getting tired of waiting and don't want to drop a grand. USR has PRL for sale though

OP
OP
CivicR316

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Talked to Mishimoto today and they don't have a date or price, or pre order price It'll probably drop the same time as injen, but if you're like me this consistent delay has lost my interest. Was just hoping for something different but getting tired of waiting and don't want to drop a grand. USR has PRL for sale though
ya i called usr today looking for something, there prl are back ordered prob won't see them for about a month either.. i know where i odderd mine today they have one left, only had 2 ordered i got one but i had to pay 750 for it, so i talk to randy over and envasive motorsports and he's got one available coming in on the 24th of the month, for around same price... so just giving ya a heads up there hard to come buy right now

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
ya i called usr today looking for something, there prl are back ordered prob won't see them for about a month either.. i know where i odderd mine today they have one left, only had 2 ordered i got one but i had to pay 750 for it, so i talk to randy over and envasive motorsports and he's got one available coming in on the 24th of the month, for around same price... so just giving ya a heads up there hard to come buy right now
Damn there's no good solution right now. I saw the full race thread. Staying away from that one. Not sure what to do but wait ...

OP
OP
CivicR316

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Damn there's no good solution right now. I saw the full race thread. Staying away from that one. Not sure what to do but wait ...
yes i had the full race intercooler.. its a dam nice intercooler, was the one i really wanted, but the piping didn't fit and i wasn't going to butcher the car to get it to work, also you eliminated the big aluminum support in front that i didn't really like as we'll..

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Keeping my fingers crossed, I have 2 on order and the ship date still shows next week.
That's what I like about service at Pro Civic. They call or email customers about every delay. It won't be out of production until mid June. Sorry man. We all gotta keep waiting

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw one on sale on ebay..for like 1600. I didn't bother clicking the link, seemed kind of pricey

Hella_jdm_yo

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r
Country flag
Just ordered my prl intercooler from evasion. I hope it's not on back order :popcorn:

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I heard it was. Mishimoto pre sale date not released yet. Just sitting here waiting for something to happen

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 HPD CR-Z - 2005 CBR1000RR - 2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have the PRL one and I really like it. Fits perfectly, well constructed, solid price, temps reduced... what more could you want?

FK8BOSSMAN

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have the PRL one and I really like it. Fits perfectly, well constructed, solid price, temps reduced... what more could you want?
On back order like everything else. Agreed nice part though.
Sponsored