Injen Intercooler Product Info

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I'll pass along the feedback on the cost. That seems to be the consensus here. Good product but pricey. My guess is this is just not cheap for them to produce.
Pretty much every intercooler kit uses Chinese bar and plate cores. Very cheap, easy to adapt to any application. And they are pretty good cores too. Piping is where the real cost is, as it has to be made specifically for each vehicle.

A reasonable price for a well made kit would be around $350-450.
Sponsored

RunningHot2017

20 years. Smashing gears.
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I think its time to reboot this thread, for a short time anyway. I recently ordered the Injen Intercooler and (under request) I am planning on running several datalogs before and after intercooler install. I will make note of the weather and local temperature. As well as my elevation from sea level.

I will focus on engine temperatures and overall performance.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Get the Injen intake and pair it with their intercooler, 45HP and 44TQ with out a tune! Only the best:D

RunningHot2017

20 years. Smashing gears.
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Get the Injen intake and pair it with their intercooler, 45HP and 44TQ with out a tune! Only the best:D
That does sound like the best, but uh can I ask where you got those numbers from?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
That does sound like the best, but uh can I ask where you got those numbers from?
I think he might be adding the individual gains from all the parts. It would be nice if it worked like that! That said, you definitely should see some additional gains by adding the Injen intake and Injen IC piping with the intercooler you just picked up.

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hmm, so no one here seems to want this upgrade? I'm bone stock and I wouldn't mind throwing this baby on! 24 F cooler seems good to me, I live in Miami, FL and although 16HP and 19lb FT of tq seems a bit high, your telling me I can't get 10hp and 15kb-ft of tq? I mean, unless there is no benefit of just adding this to a stock Touring such as mine. I don't plan on getting Hondata, nor an intake in the near future, but if it helps in cooling with a little bit of hp and tq i'd be down.
I'm in Jacksonville FL so I'm understanding of this pain(temp) but still Miami is even hotter

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
I’m interested in buying this Intercooler. Any sales on procivic.com?

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Old thread but everyone was crapping on the Injen for being $600... seems to be about average now. Does it have any advantages over the others with how FREAKING HUGE it is? PRL is expensive, 27Won is... well, it's 27Won so while I don't know the price off hand I'm sure it ain't cheap.

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Old thread but everyone was crapping on the Injen for being $600... seems to be about average now. Does it have any advantages over the others with how FREAKING HUGE it is? PRL is expensive, 27Won is... well, it's 27Won so while I don't know the price off hand I'm sure it ain't cheap.
Just in case you haven't seen the pricing on our billet version, it is only $649.99 now.

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic hatch lx
Country flag
I have a bone stock 2020 hatch lx, if an Intercooler is the first thing I put on, will it throw any check engine codes/will I need to get a KTuner(or similar product)?
Sponsored