Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
The product lineup for the 2017+ Civic Type R is rapidly expanding, and here is the latest offering from Injen: a full bolt-on replacement for your factory front mount intercooler!

Key Features:
  • Easy drop-in (bolt-on) installation.
  • Reduces air temps by up to 30 degrees F., resulting in more power and also better reliability under spirited driving conditions.
  • Advertised gains: up to 27 hp and 23 lb-ft of torque. 600 hp limit.
  • Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
  • Retains boost pressure to within 0.5 PSI across the core.
  • Core size dimensions: 21.06" x 5.75" x 5.28".
For more info and to purchase, see this link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/injen-intercooler.html

As always, don't hesitate to post if you have any questions. Please note we have not tested this product ourselves so the above info is directly from Injen.

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen Intercooler for the Civic Type R! 44899_3067___type-20r-20intercooler-

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen Intercooler for the Civic Type R! 44899_3067___type-20r-20intercooler-20installed-

jmhondamiami

First Name
Jm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
The product lineup for the 2017+ Civic Type R is rapidly expanding, and here is the latest offering from Injen: a full bolt-on replacement for your factory front mount intercooler!

Key Features:
  • Easy drop-in (bolt-on) installation.
  • Reduces air temps by up to 30 degrees F., resulting in more power and also better reliability under spirited driving conditions.
  • Advertised gains: up to 27 hp and 23 lb-ft of torque. 600 hp limit.
  • Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
  • Retains boost pressure to within 0.5 PSI across the core.
  • Core size dimensions: 21.06" x 5.75" x 5.28".
For more info and to purchase, see this link: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/injen-intercooler.html

As always, don't hesitate to post if you have any questions. Please note we have not tested this product ourselves so the above info is directly from Injen.

44899_3067___type-20r-20intercooler-jpg.jpg

44899_3067___type-20r-20intercooler-20installed-jpg.jpg
[/QUO

Do you have it in stock? If I order it when will it ship

jmhondamiami

First Name
Jm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Is this in stock ready to be ship or a pre-order?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Is this in stock ready to be ship or a pre-order?
It seemed to have been in stock for a short while, and then sold out. I'm trying to confirm and will have our site updated.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't make any comments to power as I have not dyno'd the car with the mods yet.

But from my experience so far, this paired with their intake is, I believe, making power. Why do I think so? The max boost level has lowered down to about 19 PSI. The car is aware that it's making more power, so it's lowering my max boost. These are my assumptions and not to be taken as fact.

This system, I believe, will need a tune to take advantage of power. I will be tracking my car this weekend and will datalog what exactly is going on with my bolt-on's with my OBDII reader. I use the Kiwi 3 bluetooth reader and have the DashCMND iOS app that I hope will help in my efforts.

I can then make a better report with data to back it up.

Jrchris1

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R 2001 Honda S2000
Country flag
I can't make any comments to power as I have not dyno'd the car with the mods yet.

But from my experience so far, this paired with their intake is, I believe, making power. Why do I think so? The max boost level has lowered down to about 19 PSI. The car is aware that it's making more power, so it's lowering my max boost. These are my assumptions and not to be taken as fact.

This system, I believe, will need a tune to take advantage of power. I will be tracking my car this weekend and will datalog what exactly is going on with my bolt-on's with my OBDII reader. I use the Kiwi 3 bluetooth reader and have the DashCMND iOS app that I hope will help in my efforts.

I can then make a better report with data to back it up.
ok all this will be posted on this thread or will you be able to message me directly..very intrested in a aftermarket intercooler

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ok all this will be posted on this thread or will you be able to message me directly..very intrested in a aftermarket intercooler
yes i can post my findings here.
Sponsored