Injen Evolution Air Intake For FK8

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
yes maybe but one of the worse options for heat soak. sorry to burst your bubble but that hondata video that you see in this thread, well i know one of the techs that did the actual testing of all the intakes and he said Eventuri's intake was was one of, if not the worse for heat soak.
just a little insiders tip.
Curious you say this ...

1. I didn't think Hondata tested the Eventuri intake

2. Eventuri is the only intake with a cold air snorkel

But I am also very curious on how the GruppeM fares (it's a "closed" intake design)
Sponsored

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Do provide those numbers if you will, because we apparently have different numbers and heat soak ! Not sure how you think it has heat soak when it is enclosed box and uses oem airflow thru the grille and as well as a added snorkel! There is a reason why it is priced much higher then the intakes that Hondata tested! ,

Either way Cheers for the tip, and if you have any videos of the Eventuri losing poser due to heat soak , feel free to share with everyone!

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Eventuri Intake, End of story!!! power and looks amazing!
the same way with Injen, Eventuri lost my trust. Claimed to be the best intake for the Type R and it was discovered their Gen1 intake screws the MAF readings. Now V2 has the MAF on the factory location.
Sponsored

Last edited: