Injen Catback Exhaust for 2016 Civic turbo (VIDEO!)

The Formula

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2014 Nissan Frontier XE, 1987 Nissan Hardbody SE V6 2wd, 1987 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
Looks nice and well made, but I just can't take that sound anymore. If someone makes a quieter one, I may do it.

astein244@

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic LX Manual,1995 Civic Del Sol SI 278k,1995 BMW M3 5 speed (rip),1992 SC300 5 speedl(rip),2005 Is300 5 speed(rip)
there hasn't been anyone do an muffler or resonator delete yet?

aaronarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Tacoma, 16' Civic Touring
Country flag
Sigh. I would be interested in this but the sound reminds me of the ricers we make fun of. Guess I'm just old.
Is there any weight savings after losing those two big mufflers?
There are still some angled bends. Could those not be smoother? I've seen other brands on other cars that had no angles.
Guess I'm old too...not impressed with the sound or execution of the exhaust. They would have been better off just keeping the can hidden and tucked up like the factory muffler. Would keep it less fast & the furious status. Turbo or not...its a four door CVT civic.

hondabuildquality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
And 8 HP isn't too bad for just a catback.. I await to see what a downpipe will bring us.
They're DYNO'ing a CVT to begin with, let alone all the other problems with their HP claim in their last thread.

I'm not saying it's not a quality product, and if you want to rice up your car that's your call, I'm just saying don't be totally naive. Keep in mind how easy it would be to show off +37 HP b/w this and their intake and the fact they haven't lined up against another car yet or taken to a strip. I'm not saying that it is impossible that it's true, but it would be wise to hold off on a verdict until then. Anyways DYNO'ing a CVT should make you cynical to begin with.

Hell, why am I trying to be logical. I should be online selling hood vent kits that add up to 8HP.

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some people just love to rant on forums... Have a hard day?

micha3lwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CBP EX-T, 2013 CRV EX
Country flag
If you guys think this is loud, obnoxious, or ricey, just wait until Skunk2 makes an exhaust.

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Could everyone just relax? People have been putting intakes and exhausts on Civics since the beginning of time. You could do far worse than Injen products. The Civic will always be a tuner's car, and with it comes the rice. But you'll also see some tasteful mods, some inspiration. I welcome all of it. Gives me something to read and look at.

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And I'll only pay attention to dyno charts after a tune and/or a downpipe.

micha3lwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CBP EX-T, 2013 CRV EX
Country flag
Could everyone just relax? People have been putting intakes and exhausts on Civics since the beginning of time. You could do far worse than Injen products. The Civic will always be a tuner's car, and with it comes the rice. But you'll also see some tasteful mods, some inspiration. I welcome all of it. Gives me something to read and look at.
I think the majority of the people on this forum aren't the usual Civic tuner type (at least not right now). With that being said, they are in for a surprise for the amount of aftermarket performance parts for the Civic. Just take a stroll through 8thcivic.com and you'll see why Injen is racing to pump out parts right now.