Injen Catback Exhaust for 2016 Civic turbo (VIDEO!)

biffosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion Sport, 98 Civic Dx (turbo/Blown), 98 Civic Ex (Blown), 87 CRX HF, 94 F150 302
I think the you are being very generous with the word "tuner."

In 2016 if you want to go fast you are probably better off buying an Ecoboost mustang instead of spending thousands to make a civic marginally faster. I also scratch my head with people buying EX and spend another 3 grand on tires and rims. I think I would be happier with touring with that extra money.

But I guess you are only young once.

It's all in what you want.

I love my 98's because they are cheap to maintain, lightweight, get good gas mileage, and only need about 150 whp to be fun little commuter cars. That's also what I'm hoping for in the 1.5T manual when it comes out.

I am not one to spend 3 grand on a set of wheels, but I can definitely understand spending money on making your car unique rather than buying a fully loaded version.

I can also see the value in the Touring, especially the sound system (something I'm really disappointed isn't an option on the EX).

Once the Type R, SI, and manual version of the 1.5T come out you'll see many more "tuner" cars on here...it's only a matter of time :)
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This exhaust looks like a simple, good design. It's pretty straight forward. Kudos for Injen getting this out so quickly.

Brett Bynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
That sounds amazing! Finally ridding the world of that stereotypical "fart-can" sound. Sounds rich, and bellows quite nicely. Listened to it on an 808 thump Bluetooth speaker, and the bass rattled it off the table lol

K24-FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic si
Wow that exhaust looks great quality and fitment wise! I had an injen axle back in my Si, I really liked the quality

K24-FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic si
9th gen still looks good to me. And in some ways, better than the 10th.
Yeah, my favorite was the 8th gen.. I have another 9th gen but this time its a 2015 (redesigned from the 2012 I had) and I personally like the way it looks better than my 2012.

Im still waiting to see what the new Si and Type R will look like.. That might make me switch over to a 10th gen, specially the turbo
Sponsored