Injen Catback Exhaust for 2016 Civic turbo (VIDEO!)

OP
OP

poop1994

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Are they going to offer a dual outlet version? Nice video
I didn't even notice it was one outlet! hahahaha I think I was just too excited to finally hear an aftermarket exhaust

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
you can get it at procivic.com for $680 or 690
Thanks, might as well provide the product link for those interested:

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2297/index.html

I like the sound of the exhaust. I'm not surprised the power gains are decent considering the stock system is a pretty small diameter and also has to abruptly bend at the end to accommodate the dual muffler design.

Here's a good installed photo too:

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen Catback Exhaust for 2016 Civic turbo (VIDEO!) 38777_2297___Injen_SES1573%20Installed

BTW, this car has some nice factory aero design underneath! I realize it's to reduce drag and improve fuel economy, and many new cars have this, but still think it's cool. It was only about 10 years ago where you would normally just find this kind of thing on supercars!

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered mine on Tuesday, can't wait!!!

Also, this is a much better design than the stock dual muffler configuration. Still have no idea why they did it like that, the single outlet has much better flow! My guess would be NVH standards, because the exhaust is very quiet on this car.

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, might as well provide the product link for those interested:

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-2297/index.html

I like the sound of the exhaust. I'm not surprised the power gains are decent considering the stock system is a pretty small diameter and also has to abruptly bend at the end to accommodate the dual muffler design.

Here's a good installed photo too:

Honda Civic 10th gen Injen Catback Exhaust for 2016 Civic turbo (VIDEO!) 38777_2297___Injen_SES1573%20Installed

BTW, this car has some nice factory aero design underneath! I realize it's to reduce drag and improve fuel economy, and many new cars have this, but still think it's cool. It was only about 10 years ago where you would normally just find this kind of thing on supercars!
Did you guys see my order? ;)

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Sigh. I would be interested in this but the sound reminds me of the ricers we make fun of. Guess I'm just old.
Is there any weight savings after losing those two big mufflers?
There are still some angled bends. Could those not be smoother? I've seen other brands on other cars that had no angles.

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sigh. I would be interested in this but the sound reminds me of the ricers we make fun of. Guess I'm just old.
Is there any weight savings after losing those two big mufflers?
There are still some angled bends. Could those not be smoother? I've seen other brands on other cars that had no angles.
The path they used is the straightest, least restrictive path. The civics underbody determines the path for the exhaust, hence the bends.

Reactions: Myx

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
if you didnt follow the oem exhaust path then it would drag everywhere
Sponsored